Kingman Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

to politcal
Licensed Nursing Assisitant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZSeptember 5, 2018
working at KRMC was hard you have staff who act like children to political and shuns you if you quit they do not give you the oppourinity to return in any dept their are to many cliches in the the facility there is nothing but favoritism there
Pros
good food, some opportunities
Cons
to much like high school, no one listens to anyone
I only worked there for 3 weeks.
Human Resources Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZSeptember 5, 2018
I only worked at KRMC for 3 weeks. My manager was a nice man. Everyone there made me feel welcomed. I enjoyed my front desk duties. I would recommend the job to anyone.
Pros
Nice and relaxing place to work
Cons
Was only temporary
Great work environment
Admitting Representative/Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZAugust 16, 2018
KRMC was like a second family. I loved going to work everyday and looked forward to it. Everyone was very helpful and kind. Management was great and I felt comfortable with them.
Pros
Great managment
Cons
No benefits
Rural Hospital
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZ 86409August 16, 2018
Kingman Regional Medical Center is in a moderate sized town but controls 98% of the medical facilities in the town. There is no competition for medical services due to this monopoly. There are opportunities for advancement due to the sized of the facility.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
a lot of 'Clicks' and favoritism
KRMC was good to me and I learned a lot. I was able to perfect my skills daily.
Charge nurse (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZAugust 14, 2018
KRMC was a good starting point for my nursing career. I learned a lot as a new nurse and soon became charge nurse and preceptor to students and new hires
Pros
Nice staff, small community
Cons
Many traveling nurses hired at once and when census dropped the home nurses are called off
A good place to work very friendly
Part-time Field Nurse Home Health (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZAugust 8, 2018
The interaction of the other coworker made the work at Kingman Regional Hospital a good experience. They were thoughtful, helpful and assisted when ever a problem or question occurred,
Pros
Friendly and copperative
Cons
Had to do a lot of driving
Progressive, team-based company with great administration.
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJuly 8, 2018
Community minded, great culture and pays well! Management was well-trained and hand-picked. KRMC has a wonderful team approach to work and helps to balance life and work. CEO is very forward-thinking and approachable.
Fantastic
PBX Operator (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZJuly 1, 2018
Kingman Regional Medical center is a great place to work. The pay is great, benefits are great. Co workers give their all to help one another, wonderful teamwork.
Pros
Cons
nothing
Good
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 26, 2018
Management was good. Staff was improving. High turnover rate. Swing shift training was subpar at best. Always understaffed. The people working always gave 100% to get everything they could done
Excellent organization
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 26, 2018
Great group of clinicians. Solid organization. Management is very good to work for. One on one patient care with 45 minute treatment and evaluations. Clinical ladder available.
Pros
Good pay great benefits
Cons
Rural community
Staff too old management doesn't care wage low
LNA (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 8, 2018
Wages are low, can't make a decent living teachers complain and strike but if we did or even bring it up might as well watch ur butt as the door shuts. Nurses are too old and mean to do their jobs. Management doesn't know the story and sides with the first person to cry like a 2 year old. Any med dent or vision is getting raised so now cost more for less. Day staff complain about night staff and vise versa. Heaven forbid you wear the wrong color gray unless ur dating or married to a nurse or lead. No appreciation for picking up extra shifts or staying late or for doing a whole unit yourself. Lack of training is your own fault.
Pros
Free coffee from cafeteria only until 715pm
Cons
Benefits, old mean staff, lack of training, wages are low
Productive Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician III (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZMay 29, 2018
A productive pharmacy that had a staff that was willing to help each other. There were agency pharmacists that were working a week here and there which could make the work flow stagnant.
Pros
Great schedule
Cons
Too many agency pharmacists
Krmc
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 16, 2018
This a hospital was small and there was a lot of issues regarding communicating between the doctors and patients needs which made the job extremely difficult.
Disappointing experience working in the lab.
MLS Generalist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 14, 2018
Very disappointing experience working in the lab. Coworkers were fun and competent. Management was exact opposite. Quantity over quality was the goal.
Pros
The bench techs and support staff is good but the leadership is so poor that the moral is very low.
Cons
Management!
my opinion
Lead Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 2, 2018
kingman has many perks but their managment is awful. I really do not have many nice things to say about them. The managment gets away with everything and the non managment suffer
Pros
close to home
Cons
managment
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 2, 2018
It was an amazing place to learn, for my first job as a respiratory therapist. My Director and manager were awesome! They knew I wanted to do more, so they trained me in Pulmonary Function tests and Pulmonary rehab. I was pretty happy there.
Pros
Co-workers, Managers, overall enviornment
Cons
Politics (but what hospital doesn't have that)
upbeat environment
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZMarch 19, 2018
I was exposed to work in numerous areas of the hospital and the variety was challenging. I looked forward to going to work each day as I enjoyed my job responsibilities and really liked interfacing with the patients and the professional staff at the hospital.
Pros
meal discounts
Cons
no smoking campus
Good
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZMarch 1, 2018
This is a decent place to work, managers do need more training tho, but good with working with there employees. The health benefits are extremely expensive and so are there co pays.
Awesome colleagues to work with.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZFebruary 16, 2018
The therapy department works well. The staff are very collaborative, communicating treatment needs regarding patients shared. The therapists are supportive.
Pros
autonomy, relaxed setting, collaborative, open communication
Great management team
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 31, 2018
KRMC is a great place to work, the management staff ensure the work environment is family friendly with an emphasis of support along with collaborating for time off.
Pros
Shift preferences
Cons
Compensation could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingman Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about