Kingman Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Progressive, team-based company with great administration.
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJuly 8, 2018
Community minded, great culture and pays well! Management was well-trained and hand-picked. KRMC has a wonderful team approach to work and helps to balance life and work. CEO is very forward-thinking and approachable.
Fantastic
PBX Operator (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZJuly 1, 2018
Kingman Regional Medical center is a great place to work. The pay is great, benefits are great. Co workers give their all to help one another, wonderful teamwork.
Pros
Cons
nothing
Good
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 26, 2018
Management was good. Staff was improving. High turnover rate. Swing shift training was subpar at best. Always understaffed. The people working always gave 100% to get everything they could done
Excellent organization
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 26, 2018
Great group of clinicians. Solid organization. Management is very good to work for. One on one patient care with 45 minute treatment and evaluations. Clinical ladder available.
Pros
Good pay great benefits
Cons
Rural community
Staff too old management doesn't care wage low
LNA (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 8, 2018
Wages are low, can't make a decent living teachers complain and strike but if we did or even bring it up might as well watch ur butt as the door shuts. Nurses are too old and mean to do their jobs. Management doesn't know the story and sides with the first person to cry like a 2 year old. Any med dent or vision is getting raised so now cost more for less. Day staff complain about night staff and vise versa. Heaven forbid you wear the wrong color gray unless ur dating or married to a nurse or lead. No appreciation for picking up extra shifts or staying late or for doing a whole unit yourself. Lack of training is your own fault.
Pros
Free coffee from cafeteria only until 715pm
Cons
Benefits, old mean staff, lack of training, wages are low
Productive Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician III (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZMay 29, 2018
A productive pharmacy that had a staff that was willing to help each other. There were agency pharmacists that were working a week here and there which could make the work flow stagnant.
Pros
Great schedule
Cons
Too many agency pharmacists
Krmc
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 16, 2018
This a hospital was small and there was a lot of issues regarding communicating between the doctors and patients needs which made the job extremely difficult.
Disappointing experience working in the lab.
MLS Generalist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 14, 2018
Very disappointing experience working in the lab. Coworkers were fun and competent. Management was exact opposite. Quantity over quality was the goal.
Pros
The bench techs and support staff is good but the leadership is so poor that the moral is very low.
Cons
Management!
my opinion
Lead Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 2, 2018
kingman has many perks but their managment is awful. I really do not have many nice things to say about them. The managment gets away with everything and the non managment suffer
Pros
close to home
Cons
managment
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 2, 2018
It was an amazing place to learn, for my first job as a respiratory therapist. My Director and manager were awesome! They knew I wanted to do more, so they trained me in Pulmonary Function tests and Pulmonary rehab. I was pretty happy there.
Pros
Co-workers, Managers, overall enviornment
Cons
Politics (but what hospital doesn't have that)
upbeat environment
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZMarch 19, 2018
I was exposed to work in numerous areas of the hospital and the variety was challenging. I looked forward to going to work each day as I enjoyed my job responsibilities and really liked interfacing with the patients and the professional staff at the hospital.
Pros
meal discounts
Cons
no smoking campus
Good
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZMarch 1, 2018
This is a decent place to work, managers do need more training tho, but good with working with there employees. The health benefits are extremely expensive and so are there co pays.
Awesome colleagues to work with.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZFebruary 16, 2018
The therapy department works well. The staff are very collaborative, communicating treatment needs regarding patients shared. The therapists are supportive.
Pros
autonomy, relaxed setting, collaborative, open communication
Great management team
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 31, 2018
KRMC is a great place to work, the management staff ensure the work environment is family friendly with an emphasis of support along with collaborating for time off.
Pros
Shift preferences
Cons
Compensation could be better
Good environment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZ 86409January 20, 2018
The staff were pleasant to work along side and management was very involved in employee health and safety. Teamwork was a top priority. The hardest days were when we were short staffed yet the remaining staff made it tolerable.
Pretty good
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 19, 2018
I mostly enjoyed my time at KRMC.
Good teamwork. Good hours. Good pay. Chances for advancement. Good benefits. Busy environment. Respectable employees as a whole (ie doctors, RNs, techs, etc)
Big City Medicine - Small Town Feel - Great Culture
Recruiting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZDecember 26, 2017
You get the best of both worlds. Big city medicine while living in a nice small town. Kingman has enough to keep us busy during the week and most weekends, and Las Vegas is only an hour and a half away!
Low pay
Licence Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZDecember 20, 2017
Working for KRMC it was low pay and horrible working atmosphere. No one was happy to becoming to work everyday. Patients were not happy, employees were not happy.
Pros
12 hour shifts.
Cons
Low pay
Krmc
Weekend Lead Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZDecember 2, 2017
I loved working at the hospital. The people are great and all like family. Everyone works as a team no matter what position you are. I highly recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
Good working evironment
Cons
Always on the go, not so good pay or raises at all
Small City Hospital
Nursing Student Clinical Rotation (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 30, 2017
KRMC is a small city hospital that often has employees that move to Kingman. I worked here as a Certified Nursing Assistant and did my nursing clinicals here. They are supportive of students and are willing to help their own employees grow in their career. They hire from outside, but also promote from within. Overall, the hospital has kind and compassionate health care workers.