Kingman Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Krmc
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 16, 2018
This a hospital was small and there was a lot of issues regarding communicating between the doctors and patients needs which made the job extremely difficult.
Disappointing experience working in the lab.
MLS Generalist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 14, 2018
Very disappointing experience working in the lab. Coworkers were fun and competent. Management was exact opposite. Quantity over quality was the goal.
Pros
The bench techs and support staff is good but the leadership is so poor that the moral is very low.
Cons
Management!
my opinion
Lead Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZApril 2, 2018
kingman has many perks but their managment is awful. I really do not have many nice things to say about them. The managment gets away with everything and the non managment suffer
Pros
close to home
Cons
managment
upbeat environment
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZMarch 19, 2018
I was exposed to work in numerous areas of the hospital and the variety was challenging. I looked forward to going to work each day as I enjoyed my job responsibilities and really liked interfacing with the patients and the professional staff at the hospital.
Pros
meal discounts
Cons
no smoking campus
Good
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZMarch 1, 2018
This is a decent place to work, managers do need more training tho, but good with working with there employees. The health benefits are extremely expensive and so are there co pays.
Awesome colleagues to work with.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZFebruary 16, 2018
The therapy department works well. The staff are very collaborative, communicating treatment needs regarding patients shared. The therapists are supportive.
Pros
autonomy, relaxed setting, collaborative, open communication
Great management team
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 31, 2018
KRMC is a great place to work, the management staff ensure the work environment is family friendly with an emphasis of support along with collaborating for time off.
Pros
Shift preferences
Cons
Compensation could be better
Good environment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZ 86409January 20, 2018
The staff were pleasant to work along side and management was very involved in employee health and safety. Teamwork was a top priority. The hardest days were when we were short staffed yet the remaining staff made it tolerable.
Pretty good
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 19, 2018
I mostly enjoyed my time at KRMC.
Good teamwork. Good hours. Good pay. Chances for advancement. Good benefits. Busy environment. Respectable employees as a whole (ie doctors, RNs, techs, etc)
Big City Medicine - Small Town Feel - Great Culture
Recruiting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZDecember 26, 2017
You get the best of both worlds. Big city medicine while living in a nice small town. Kingman has enough to keep us busy during the week and most weekends, and Las Vegas is only an hour and a half away!
Low pay
Licence Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZDecember 20, 2017
Working for KRMC it was low pay and horrible working atmosphere. No one was happy to becoming to work everyday. Patients were not happy, employees were not happy.
Pros
12 hour shifts.
Cons
Low pay
Krmc
Weekend Lead Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZDecember 2, 2017
I loved working at the hospital. The people are great and all like family. Everyone works as a team no matter what position you are. I highly recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
Good working evironment
Cons
Always on the go, not so good pay or raises at all
Small City Hospital
Nursing Student Clinical Rotation (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 30, 2017
KRMC is a small city hospital that often has employees that move to Kingman. I worked here as a Certified Nursing Assistant and did my nursing clinicals here. They are supportive of students and are willing to help their own employees grow in their career. They hire from outside, but also promote from within. Overall, the hospital has kind and compassionate health care workers.
Many of the quesitons asked were for paid employees
Volunteer Work (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 29, 2017
I enjoy working at the hospital as a volunteer. There are many opportunities to learn and experience personal growth. The staff have been helpful and friendly.
Volunteering
Patient Care Specialist/Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 28, 2017
My day would started out by making sure the patients were well taken care of and were given the compassion that they deserved I learned a lot from each of the nurses that I worked with.
A GREAT hospital for a new RN
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 18, 2017
I worked med/surg here right out of nursing school. Many of the older nurses "eat their young" and were awfull to work with. However, they were far from the majority. It is considered a teaching hospital and part of Mayo Clinic. In the surgical dept. I had good and bad experiences as well. Many nurses were very helpful in teaching me the ropes, others however, treated me poorly because I wasn't a "local." What a weird bias to have!
Pros
GREAT benefits
Cons
The mean nurses made the job unbearable at times
Wonderful place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 13, 2017
Fast pace, clean place for staff an patients, good benefits, great discounts for employees, nice cafaiteria, great staff personel, good team work, friendly enviroment
Pros
great benifits
Friendly Staff
CVICU Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 8, 2017
Staff and Doctors are friendly. Management are considerate and approachable. I’ve learned a lot and still ongoing process, they encourage staff to be more productive.
KRMC Biggest Employer Around
HIT APPLICATION TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Kingman, AZNovember 1, 2017
KRMC is a good place to work with good benefits. Salaries are not as competitive as they could be but decent for area. Career growth opportunities available.
Pros
Benefit package, employee discounts and perks.
It was stressfull but a really good nursing team to get through it.
Nursing Assistant/ Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZOctober 22, 2017
I liked working at the hospital. Many people that helped me with personal and work issues. We all worked well together even when it was hectic. I would work there again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingman Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Kingman Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location