Kingman Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews for Admitting Clerk

Rural Hospital
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZ 86409August 16, 2018
Kingman Regional Medical Center is in a moderate sized town but controls 98% of the medical facilities in the town. There is no competition for medical services due to this monopoly. There are opportunities for advancement due to the sized of the facility.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
a lot of 'Clicks' and favoritism
Love caring & helping people
Admitting Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 23, 2015
From the time i clock in to getting over to my work station, I am helping and directing patients in the direction of their doctor's office or maybe guiding them in the direction of the cafeteria, sometimes walking with them to their destination. I love helping people with anything and everything, I enjoy the more personal side of registering in a patient for an exam. Listening to them tell there stories about what happen to them, or about their family member, laughing and joking having a enjoyable experience.
I think the hardest part of my job was the long hours, sometimes it could be 12 hour day and that would be a long day sometimes.
The other hard part of the job was the turn over in employees and management, but all and all it was a great place to work !
Pros
Great food in the cafeteria to eat
Cons
Was an ok place to work
Radiology Admit clerk (Former Employee) –  RadiologyMarch 15, 2012
Was a job, wont not work there again. To much favortizism and not a good work enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingman Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Kingman Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location