Kingston Healthcare Employee Review

View all Kingston Healthcare reviews

A great place to work.
dietary (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OhMarch 14, 2014
I love my job and the people I work with. Not only do we get paid to do our job they also give little incentitves. It's like a big family here everyone cares.
Pros
Cons
Getting attached to residents, then when they pass it's hard

Other Kingston Healthcare Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  MarionMarch 12, 2018
Management will lie to your face and talk about you to other staff. The Administrator, DON and ADON Are big jokes. Always short staffed they talk down to you. Worst job to ever have. If you get a vacation they will schedule you to work 1 day in the middle of it and not care . BUT the management gets their vacation and no interruptions. My advice don’t waste your time applying.
Cons
Good place if properly trained
RN (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHMarch 10, 2018
Can be a great place to work. Most co-workers are great. Was intentionally trained incorrectly, set up for failure. Management pretty good. Backstabbing between shifts common place. Usual staffing problems. Residents great. Teamwork not always as good as it should be. Management does listen and seems to really care. Resident care is high priority. Nursing staff very caring to residents, very attentive to residents needs.
Pros
Great pay, most co-workers great, good management
Cons
Backstabbing between shifts, at times feels like being set up for failure during orientation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kingston Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.