Kinly Employee Reviews

Engaging workplace
Jr. AutoCAD Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cedar Knolls, NJJune 9, 2018
Great collaborative environment where coworkers are willing to assist others throughout projects and upkeep of preexisting systems. Friendly managers and coworkers as well.
October 24, 2018

We are so happy that you are happy here. We welcome all comments and suggestions to continue to make this an employer of choice now and the future.

Don't waste your time applying, Just pass.
Helpdesk Support Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 14, 2017
From Day one they are putting you on the phone. All the leads are nice at first and if you have questions, they direct you to Cisco,com. Once you are there for a little while they keep pushing and enforcing military style rules. The seniors connect to your VIJU Personal e-mail and forward these to management to deliberately get a leg up on you. Dodge call and they do not keep up with team work in-coming e-mails. No compassion or consideration for other team mates. They talk poorly about each other and play a lot of head games, which is very un-professional. Only provide help, to you when it is convenient to them. They talk about retaining people and more than 50% of all people quit within the first 90 days. I would choose other offers before selecting this company or use ir as a last choice in negotiations. They are in their own little bubble and if they do not come up for air the company will fail and then they need to report back to the big bosses in Norway.
October 24, 2018

As you know we recently changed management teams. I am sorry that you have had such a poor experience. I am the new HR Manager and if you would like to discuss your ideas more in depth I would be very happy to do that with you. My door (or skype) is always open.

positive work enviroment
Travel Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cedar Knolls, NJAugust 31, 2016
I book hotel, car and airfare for employee

I worked from home did not work any employees or in the office

I learned how to be flexible and understanding of the changes that can occur in this type of field
Pros
fflexible hours
Cons
unpredictable income
Nice New England team but management madness in NJ...
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Waltham, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Job not as described, what else can I say? Some very nice folks, but this company grew too fast and is not ready for prime time on the level they are trying to play in. Still a lot of "Mom 'n Pop" culture leftover from early days and department Directors and VPs were picked without regard for people or management skills in critical areas. Look elsewhere!

The New England team WAS good but they just let 3 of the best people go on zero notice.
Pros
Carte Blanche for any AV-related training or certification at company expense.
Cons
HORRIBLE health plan with crazy copays and high out-of-pocket!
October 24, 2018

The new investors have heard you loud and clear. We have an entirely new management team and we are excited for the future. If you would like to call into HR (I am new here as well) I would welcome the call and your ideas.