Kirkwood PRINTING

Kirkwood PRINTING Employee Reviews

If you are not family or friends of family you don't get raises or promotions you be first to be laid off even if you have seniority, coo kept his people and laid off everyone else,
Pros
Cons
No advantages
I am happy to be employed at Kirkwood Printing. They make you feel like a family and they even gave us a gift over the holiday. They are concerned about our wellbeing during COVID and have hired lots of extra people to clean and sanitize. The other employees are nice and easy to get along with. They have a great cafeteria, so if I don't pack a lunch, I don't starve all day. I like all the TV displays that keep me connected to HR information. They have air conditioning and it is cool to work in the summer. I like my job and my Kirkwood family.
Pros
The Cafeteria
Cons
Parking is tight.
would not recommend this place , did not even work full days while employed there . very diss organized, not very good training, when trying to find a pick ups for carriers , no set staging area, product not addressed to find easily .
Cons
no organization, no guaranteeof 8 hrs a day
Typical printing company. Wash rinse repeat. Diverse in that they offer offset, digital, and wide format. Many good clients, and they print better than most companies in the northeast.
Great pay but a very tense atmosphere. I do not wish to elaborate further
Pros
money
Cons
i do not wish to elaborate
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
  1. Employee Reviews