Kitchen Magic Employee Reviews

High School job
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Milford, NJAugust 30, 2018
Working in the call center for Kitchen Magic when it was a much smaller company than it is now, was not always easy.
Hard as a teenager to be able to handle cold calling.
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Nazareth, PAJune 5, 2018
The first day we got a look around, what we would be doing, and how we would be doing it. The following two days were training. The rest of the time the new part time assistants were there, we completed our work as told and had no problems in the work area.
horrible place back when I was there
SALES/CS AGENT (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 29, 2018
Once the owners died and gave the company over to their daughters it went downhill. There was no leadership and no business model any longer. They allow their "managers" in the call center abuse people as they think it will improve ratings.
Fun work environment
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJJanuary 24, 2018
This company is fantastic! They found a way to provide a service that customers love as a compang that employees love to work at. i strongly recommend it.
Co-workers were great to work with. Made some friends
Production/Installation Manager (Former Employee) –  Nazareth, PADecember 9, 2017
A tough challenging job but also turned into a self satisfaction of accomplishments. After years of dedication to a family Owen business the job had formed into more than just a job.
Thank you to the owners of Kitchen Magic.
Pros
Free coffee in the mornings. :)
Extremely competitive
generated sales leads (Former Employee) –  Nazareth, PAAugust 29, 2017
Job entailed cold calling prospective customers to set appointments. Very competitive and low pay. Hours not compatible to livestyle.
Manager was not helpful and watched excessively.
decent work environment
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 21, 2017
great product, decent work environment, great life work balance however management could be better.
it's a wonderful company with a great product that has a lot of potential, but management needs to improve advertising.
not at all
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJMarch 10, 2016
It was wonderful experience working with this company but not upto the mark. worked for 8 years but no raise in salary. just fixed salary.Also this was an part time and temporary job.
Pros
Cons
Would be okay with some changes
Appointment setter (Former Employee) –  Nazareth, PAJuly 31, 2015
Working here was sort of borderline harassment to customers. Co-workers were friendly but management played favorites. Pay was decent
Fun productive way to engage all employers
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Nazareth, PAOctober 3, 2014
I enjoyed helping customers the the product they want for the price they want.
The job was a fun and a learning experience that help you to learn and grow in a workplace
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Phillipsburg, NJOctober 10, 2013
well a typical work day consist of taking inbound calls at about an average of 7 minutes per call the objective is to be one and done that means the call goes nowhere the customer issue will be resolve with you. I learn to do my job effectively and very efficiently . the management group was well on point we have a meeting daily before our shift start so everybody can be on the same page and to tell us of any changes and what is expected of us that day. the co workers were all friend , the hardest part of the job was winning the different competition they had for the employees even those everybody are we all have that drive to win, after you help a customer with an issue it makes you feel fulfill like yes
Scheduling
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Phillipsburg, NJJune 26, 2013
Kitchen Magic was very detail oriented in learning their products. I had a week of training before I was able to schedule appointments. The staff and other employees made the work night go by fast. We played games and had a lot of fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kitchen Magic. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about