Kite Pharma Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Cell Therapy Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 1, 2018
It's been a very positive work culture for the early stages of growth of a company. I can not really comment further as this is not a confidential review.
Good company
Associate, Quality Control (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CASeptember 7, 2017
Good company. Work a lot of hours and training is fast paced. Everyday workload varies. People are nice and hard working. Management is okay. Just got bought out by Gilead so we shall see how that goes.
Pros
Free snacks, good benefits
Cons
amount of hours worked and days working
The work place was a great laid back atmosphere.
Materials Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 24, 2017
Morning, receiving blood samples in special cold containers to keep the blood pure. We would receive anywhere from 3 to 10 packages like this per day. This would take up most of the morning.

I learned about how important cancer research has become. With today's technology there is hope for people with cancer. It is amazing to see how far the research has come but yet it is still so far away for a cure.

The hardest part of the day is at the end of the work day, our priority was the perishable items because of the nature of the contents. We would put all the others deliveries off until the end of the day and sometimes that could mean 90 plus items to get received and put away.

I love the people I worked with, we had so much in common.
Pros
I liked how the company treated everyone the same, Doctors to warehouse employees the same.
Cons
I worked a lot of hours.
Executive Assistant
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 17, 2017
Very great startup company to work for. People are nice and located in a great city to work in. Great perks!! Workplace culture is very relaxed and fun
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Snacks, Cellphone and Gym reimbursement
Great Oppurtunity
Manager (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJuly 11, 2017
Growing company with lots of oppurtunity. The site location is not desirable, close to LAX. The growth of the company is occuring so quickly the work life balance is difficult to maintain
Friendly environment and employees had a positive demeanor
Microbiology Technician (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAApril 11, 2017
I worked at kite pharma as a temporary employee for 8 months. Workplace culture was positive and uplifting, A typical day at Kite was checking your e-mails for schedule updates and meetings. Daily schedules are consistent. Manufacturing delays were not typical.

Hardest part of a job is being contractual employee, very limited opportunities and no visibility.

Enjoyable part of the job is the positive attitude of the employees on the floor.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Inexperience management especially in Quality Microbiology
Kite is a good place to work.
IT Analyst/ Contractor (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMarch 20, 2017
There is no such thing as a typical day at work. Each day there are new challenges and that is the fun of being at Kite. They take care of the employees and they do their best to make everyone feel as though they are one big team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kite Pharma. Our community is ready to answer.

Kite Pharma Reviews by Location