KIXEYE Employee Reviews

the worst place I've ever worked
Principal Data Scientist (consulting) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 23, 2018
when one talks about Culture at Kixeye, it turns out it means a petri dish. Never have I seen such a manifestation of all that is wrong with Silicon Valley "bro" culture, with none of the redeeming benefits.

This is a company firing on all one cylinder. Management wants data that re-enforces its pre-conceived notions, and if the data doesn't comport with that , well, let's just get different data.

The CEO berates employees regularly. The only thing missing is the Orange Hair and the tweets. Games that should have been released quickly rarely get to fruition due to constantly changing requirements.

Oh, wait the food twice a week was pretty ok

I was so glad to leave, worst experience ever.
You must be into gaming
Game Tester (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 20, 2015
working everyday in a tech environment. Must have an outgoing personality and a sense of humor. If you love gaming this job is game friendly.
Pros
very fun work place.
Cons
you sit in front of a computer the whole time.
Fun workplace loaded with talent.
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 9, 2015
KIXEYE was an awesome place to work, blending equal parts talent, productivity, compassion and fun.

I was part of a very friendly department, in an exceptionally friendly company. Most of the employees got along very well, which further prompted better productivity and accountability.

I would easily return to KIXEYE if possible, and wish them nothing but success.
Good place to work with great people
UI Artist ∫ Delivered but UX and UI (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 5, 2015
The people working at KIXEYE are easily the best part about the company. Upper management isn't that great. I learned a great deal working there, which was what I was working there for.
.Fun culture- lots of work
Fraud and Payments Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 27, 2015
.This is a company of gamers making games for gamers. Gaming is a big part of the culture and a big social aspect. Management is ever changing and the expectations are high.
Kixeye
Director of Technical Operations (Current Employee) –  San Francisco CaMarch 26, 2014
Very hectic high velocity company with some of the most talented people I have ever worked with.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
To much emphasis on non related tasks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KIXEYE. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.7Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

KIXEYE Reviews by Location