KKW TRUCKING INC

KKW TRUCKING INC Employee Reviews

United States55 reviews
Friendly plce to work, clean driver showers and laundry area
i was in upper management and enjoyed working at KKW with the other management personal and the drivers. a great group of people. strong driver training and were open to new ideas
Pros
friendly folks that had employee lunches to inculde all
Cons
N/a
Smaller fleet yet big enough to keep you busy.
Mostly all drivers or former drivers running the office which can relate to the drivers on the road. Never had an issue with dispatchers. Good company!
Great place as a truck driver
Great place to work that gets you home more than any other company out there and works with you if you need more than the 2 or 3 days after the 5 to 7 out.
great place to work with relaxed atmosphere
Great place to work. A family oriented establishment that is very high on their employees. They try to promote from within if applicable. They truly do want all their employees to succeed.
A good place to work
Every company has their own little problems but I will say that KKW has been one of the top 2 places I have ever worked. Only reason I left was mostly due to the dedicated route I was running (Tolleson, AZ to Indo,CA and back to Tolleson, AZ) Was running that route for 5 years and needed something different than the same 480 miles every night.
I was making good money but the other benefits wasn't all that great.. better than nothing but could have been better.

Really didn't have any issues with getting things done there, the maintenance department were good about getting the equipment fixed once you notified them.

I would recommend KKW to anyone looking.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Good people
Would work there on my knees before I would work at RPM these people are wonderful can’t thank them enough. My child was able to come when absolutely had to
Pros
Flexible schedule
Did not stay long
Short time their, didn't feel that's were the money was. Staff was very nice and always helpfully. Trucks were taken care of and top of the line. Governed at 65 mph.
Porvides great opportunity within the company
KKW, is a great company to work for. The managers there are very involved with great helpful instructions while allowing you to work at a peats you are comfortable with to accomplish the task in a timely manner. Each department is very helpful. KKW is a TEAM company.
Great Company
KKW was a great company to work for. I ran 11 western states, usually home every 11 or 12 days sometimes a little longer. Dispatch was great, they know your name and do their best to accommodate your needs. They were always good at getting you requested time off.
Great Company
This company cares about truck drivers! Come join KKW if you're looking for a good place to drive and to call home. For admin as well there's a lot of appreciation. Fun events get thrown often, birthdays are celebrated, pay is well, and there's room for growth. Overall just a great place to work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KKW TRUCKING INC?
Turn fleet driver
This was a great job until they made management changes, new management couldn't care less about the drivers, I'm not even confident my job is safe anymore, recently took a large pay cut and no one seems to care.
friendly and supportive staff
friendly, supportive and understanding staff
it was a pleasure to work with KKW

im not a person of many words but this website is requiring a minimum of 150 words so i will end it here.
Wouldn’t recommend needs better management benefits and pay
The work and life balance wasn’t good and the pay didn’t help only $18 an hour and after a year $18.50 top pay here is $19 the benefits is too expensive and management was bad now that they have the local yard in Fontana. And if you needed time off or had an emergency good luck was stressful and a hassle you would have to call your manger and he wouldn’t be happy overall wouldn’t recommend they don’t give you what they promise and they will try to act nice with you but only so you can stay you won’t make money here .
Good
Good company should pay more worker and give more help and appreciate there workers and how much they help customer service is good always bring more buisness
Pros
Constant job
Cons
Not enough money
This was my 2nd trucking job. I wish it could have been the first, but they require experience before you can come aboard. This is a good thing.
The management is very good at filtering good drivers so you never have any problems with teamwork, and others willing to help you out.

You will meet everybody you work with on the business side of things, cause they show you around and introduce you, and yes you will meet the Owner as well.

Real family business like home feeling.

Overall just a great place.
Great place for local truck drivers or western states drivers.
A relatively small company, KKW was fun to work with and for. They had me go throughout the western 13 states, primarily in and around California, specifically LA. Their headquarters is small, with not a lot of room for truck parking, and dispatch would have issues getting back to me about addresses or other sometimes important information. They are very invested in the idea that the drivers police and take care of their selves; they are very hands off, expecting you to do most of the work yourself. They frequently have job openings and upgrades for people who live in and near the Pomona area, but if you are not, they do not have many upward advancement opportunities. Overall not a bad company to work for, they are incredibly friendly and nice, and are willing to work with you on almost any issue you have.
In my opinion , KKW Trucking Inc is a good company to work for. They keep you moving with continuous loads / freight. They also get you home often.
KKW Trucking Inc equipment is new / up to date as well.
Fast Paced/Flexible with hours on important days
Good job to work for, easy going office. Fast paced, get to meet a lot of people in the distribution and logistics world. Raises not so great but also were in transition of management during my time there.
Good place to work for
Great place to work for, of course has its few down sides but what company doesn't. For the most part great job, low stress, great equipment other then the once in a blue moon problem. Management leaves you alone and lets you do your thing and doesnt question everything you do.
Good management, newer trucks
I had trips over 11 Wester States, and hauling dry van. Good management and good facility. But regional drivng can’t reach up enough mileages, I think.
Pros
Good for single family person
Cons
lack of miles
overall, a good company to work for
great place to work for those with additional source of income. Fast paced environment. Never a shortage work to be had . Advancement opportunities are not what they say.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at KKW TRUCKING INC. Our community is ready to answer.