KleenMark Employee Reviews

Very easy, not stessful
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIAugust 8, 2018
It was a typical work environment. I learned how to manage ordering supplies when needed.management was always available to answer any questions. I really the idea of a communication book.
Pros
Very easy
Cons
Winter. And all the salt
Poor
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIFebruary 16, 2018
Contact people at accounts writing negative comments in the communication book. Trying to resolve issues with Kleenmark and Supervisor. Blame it on the cleaner! Having the Police come to to your account because you were never shown how to arm and unarm a building properly. Not over the phone show me in person. That happened twice at a Bank in Oshkosh and once at a building downtown. Thanks Kleenmark! Im sure that made me and Kleenmark look good. The account could care less about you, what happened to cause a problem, or why. If you had a family emergency and left the account as is and notified your supervisor you would most likely be replaced real soon. He said well if it was me I would have done this. Who cares what you would have done!! Unfriggin real
1 hour ain’t worth it lol
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  WisconsinFebruary 10, 2018
If you think people want to work 3 hours a week at 10 dollars an hour... you can’t expect much. Also my trainer got paid to pretty much travel and sit in a paid for car but you know I’m expected to do that quality work at low quality pay. It’s a waste of time don’t bother.
love working with the people i was workig with
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 29, 2017
i dont know just liked the people worked with i would loved to stay but i had to moved i like the hrs i had and it was not a hard job to do if i had time to go back i would
Pros
loved it
Was a decent place to work.
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 8, 2017
I enjoyed working here for the most part. Mostly because of a few people but definitely need some improvements on the way things are done. Communication needs improvement to say the least.
Bad management
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 7, 2017
Never work for them again they stick up for their bad managers and dont listen to employees and dont pay hardly anything they dont want to work fyi is
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Bad management
Great staff and flexiable scheduling
General Cleaner/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Chilton, WIAugust 23, 2017
A good company to work for with employment choices if you in bigger cities. not a great starting wage or raises. no benefits if your part time. over all I have enjoyed my experiences here.
The best place evah!!!!
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 6, 2017
Best place to ever work!!!....at least for a year and a half. I was promised 2 hours mon-fri and worked with the best crew and there were no flaws. Since the new account manager stepped in, things went downhill. They made up a fake story about my hour change from day 1, they treat us like idiots who don't know how to clean when they don't know what they are doing, make us do things that isn't part of our job, and could care less about our safety.

If you want to work here, you must be mindless and have no life because they expect you to die for your job.
Pros
I don't know anymore
lots of breaks
Custodian Worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 14, 2017
Good security and protection. The job duties were not always the easiest . Made some new friends that helped me with the job . We had 2 breaks which was great. All in all, it was not the best but It went by well.
Excellent Company to wrok for
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 18, 2017
I enjoyed working for that company the employees were good to work with and the boss and his helper are very good at explaining things on how the jobs done.
Cool
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 14, 2017
I enjoyed myself when I worked there the people were very easy to get along with and the mangers were also very cool and out going. That all maid my experience better for me when I worked there.
best place to work
gen cleaner (Former Employee) –  shawano and embarass wi.April 6, 2017
the day would start at 530 pm i would start what i needed to get done
frist then go about he little things that the women that worked at the bank needed done..the hardest part of the job was i always wanted to do more but did not have the time to..
Not a bad place to work could work on various things
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 15, 2017
Would I work for the company again? No, only because ,I've moved on and because advancement in the company are just not avalible. Although they worked with me on my schedule, I found myself in a management position and was not being paid for it.
Pros
pros flexible
Flexible.
Cleaner Supporter (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIFebruary 5, 2017
The company is very flexible. Part time hours only. Good working crew. Work is very easy to do. I would recommend any one looking for part time work.
n/a
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, WIJanuary 19, 2017
when i began working for this company i was showered with hours. Yet it seem very hard for them to keep coworkers. I didnt like that i was fired due to going to my Grandmas funeral. I was told two days was too much time taken off. I wouldnt go back at all. I was really dissappointed in this company!
Cons
bad managment and communication
Unhelpful Management!
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 17, 2017
Management is very unreliable! I worked there a short amount of time and every time I ordered supplies they were never delivered! I have called for supplies many times and my manager never calls me back and hasn't brought them to me for 2 months and I was bringing supplies from home just to get my job done correctly. This job offers very little money and very few hours. You are only given 1 night of training and then you are on your own and if you have any questions after that 1st night you will have to figure it out alone because the management will never return phone calls.
Easy work
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIDecember 27, 2016
The work you do is easy and straight forward and would recommend this job to people starting college
I was working 5-9 pm (doing morning college classes I would recommend to do working those hours)
Pros
Lunch breaks
a poor excuse of a job
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 10, 2016
I hated working for this company. This company do not get your bills payed. The manager is rude ,disrespectful, and and unprofessional.
One of the best places i worked
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WINovember 28, 2016
Friendly and compromising understanding managers.acknowledge hard workers and workers with good attendance. Supervisors are great trainers holidays off paid vacations. Celebrate employees birthdays work together great as groups and teams. I wish this company had a location in chicago if so i will still be working for them.
Pros
Supervisor brought emplyees lunch twice a week
Cons
We got breaks
Fun
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 21, 2016
Easy cleaning. Gets job done in no time. I loved working with the people that they had send out to the buliding with us. I loved that i had to travel a little distance to get back and to work everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KleenMark. Our community is ready to answer.