Klick

Klick

Klick Field Ops Review

About My Job at Klick

I have learned the following about Klick: before sending me into the field, they provided training on the use of the apps needed and on how to perform the actual work, they assisted me in obtaining the tools I need on the job, and they have a central scheduling and dispatching team to support me. This training and support helps me in providing the 5 star service to every customer which is the Klick culture. The best part of the job is that I do not have to go to the same location every day. I go from my home to each customer and back to my home at the end of the day. And my work week is mainly Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Feedback

Great company to work for. They work to make it convenient for you. They truly care about the people that work for them. If you don’t have the answer you can always call and ask.

best company ever!

I love my work at Klick. I love the fact that Klick is a growth company and that the small backoffice team always pulls together to best serve the customer and the field technicians. Klick embodies what the home service industry needs: a 5-star culture. Every team member is given the freedom to solve problems independently but is never left alone.
Same location

A review on a new and exciting job for individuals, who like to take charge and keep it moving.

A day at work is motivating for me. I learn new ways of doing things also patience. As far as management goes, it would have been nice of them to give me a better understanding of service app. But i got it now. The hardest part of my job, i would say the customer once in a while. Some tend to be a little bullish. The best part is i get to learn how to be a better understanding of all the different type of people the world has to offer us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Klick. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Klick
  • About My Job at Klick
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?