Klick

Klick

Klick Field Service Technician Review

Feedback

Great company to work for. They work to make it convenient for you. They truly care about the people that work for them. If you don’t have the answer you can always call and ask.

Same roleSame location

A review on a new and exciting job for individuals, who like to take charge and keep it moving.

A day at work is motivating for me. I learn new ways of doing things also patience. As far as management goes, it would have been nice of them to give me a better understanding of service app. But i got it now. The hardest part of my job, i would say the customer once in a while. Some tend to be a little bullish. The best part is i get to learn how to be a better understanding of all the different type of people the world has to offer us.
Same roleSame location

Job is great... App needs some work.

The job would be much more efficient if the app was better streamlined to take and actually SAVE as we work. There are many times I’ll leave the work site and realize everything I input has erased and I have to scramble to re-enter notes/comments/signatures

Freedom of time.

1) interactive with customers.2) learned a new skill.3) Management is there to help with your daily activities.4) The culture is adequate with having a private FB page so there is interesting new ideas to learn.5) Hardest part of my job having to deal with location of job sites. 6) satisfied customers with there requests.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Klick. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Klick