Klick
Klick Employee Review

Klick Field Service Technician Review - Field technician

January 13, 2021
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Great job. Great for hands on people. Always work avavbile. Keeps your work day full and make the day fly by and earn a good pay. Traveling to stop to stop to maintain or repair to leave a customer satisfied always a great feeling
January 30, 2021
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) - US
Great company to work for. They work to make it convenient for you. They truly care about the people that work for them. If you don’t have the answer you can always call and ask.
January 25, 2021
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) - US
A day at work is motivating for me. I learn new ways of doing things also patience. As far as management goes, it would have been nice of them to give me a better understanding of service app. But i got it now. The hardest part of my job, i would say the customer once in a while. Some tend to be a little bullish. The best part is i get to learn how to be a better understanding of all the different type of people the world has to offer us.
January 21, 2021
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) - US
The job would be much more efficient if the app was better streamlined to take and actually SAVE as we work. There are many times I’ll leave the work site and realize everything I input has erased and I have to scramble to re-enter notes/comments/signatures