Kline Galland Home Employee Reviews

Good place to start for the experience
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 25, 2018
When I worked at Kline Galland, it was overall a great experience. the co-workers there are awesome and the culture is nice too. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people that you care for.
Pros
you get hours
Cons
none that I can think of.
Fun and welcoming place to work
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 25, 2018
As a nursing student, the staff was very friendly and educational. They made sure to give me the experience I needed to exceed as a nursing student. I was able to build lasting relationships with clients and staff, and learn how to actively participate in the medical community.
Awesome company
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 31, 2018
Kline Galland is a nice place to work with. Always clean and with a cozy atmosphere.i enjoy working here because I feel at home and most staff were supportive and like a family. I learned a lot from the management team how to manage time under pressure. I’m proud to be a Kline’s Staff. 👍
Pros
Free snacks and lunches
Great place to growth professionally
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 31, 2018
Kline Galland is a great place to work! The leadership teams foster professional growth and provide resources that help assure their employees are doing all that they can to help support the individuals the agency serves.
Love it
CNA (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAMay 28, 2018
Love working there. It is a really great place to start off your career in the medical field. There's not really much else to be said about it, so there
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks
Great company to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 15, 2017
I have had a very positive experience at Kline Galland. It's clear they care about their staff as much as they care for their residents. I think anyone that feels differently wasn't putting in 100%. Kline Galland promotes from inside all the time and gives us opportunities for training and advancement. And there are fun parties and food. I would definitely recommend Kline Galland to my friends as a great place to work.
Pros
Great recognition and advancement. Nice atmosphere, clean, ample supplies and they care about you.
Unsupportive work environment.
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  2NE, 1EJune 11, 2017
I have been an RN for 15 years in a few different hospital in Canada and the USA. The Kline Galland home was the worse job as a nurse that I have ever attempted. The management and nursing staff were completely unsupportive, unmotivating, and unappreciative. The staff, nurses, NA's, etc. are very unhappy and overworked. Not a friendly atmosphere at all. I was given two orientation shifts when they told me I wasn't fast enough delivering multiple medications to 16 residents, that I cannot complete my orientation shifts. So, I had to leave the position. Kline Galland is not a supportive or nice place to work. The nurses don't take breaks and often have to work overtime to complete their charting, work, etc. The lady that hired me was fired from her position for some reason, so my role/position that I was hired for wasn't relayed on to management, so I was moved into an unexpected role. The hiring and orientation experience was completely awful. I will never try to work here again. This is a nursing "sweat shop".
Pros
Cultural and religious, independence for chronically ill folks
Cons
Nurses are, unsupported, by management, and are not given time to orientate to the nursing care environment. Nurses are burnt out, overworked and unsupported. am awful, sad work environment.
DO not apply this place
LPN (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 17, 2017
Work environment is not friendly. DNS is awful. DO not apply or do a hard experience. I worked there because I need to have some experiences. I was a beginner nurse at that time. Their management are not organized.
Pros
Very clean
Cons
stressful
5-star Nursing Home with excellent Nursing Management!
Charge Nurse/Resident Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 30, 2017
KGH is an outstanding organization with over 100 years of quality health care services. The organization offers a supportive workplace culture where co-workers become close friends. I am proud to be a member of the KGH family of health care service workers.
Pros
Positive workplace culture
Cons
Terrible parking
Great place to work just not all great people
CNA (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 20, 2017
It's a great place to work the job is stressful, exciting, and very rewarding once you get to know your residents, the work is no different than any other cna job. Except if you need help at times I had to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get some assistance with a resident. And since majority of the staff is Philippines they speak their language all day the only time you hear English is if they are giving you directions and some are not nice some of the women will laugh and pick on English speaking staff in their native language and trust me you know your being talked about. Parking is the worst they have limited parking and the spaces are small my car had so many scratches on it for people parking to close no need to tell management they blow it off. But over all if you can get pass all that it's a OK place
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Not so great staff
Was a great place to work
Assistant Activities / Social Service Dept (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 13, 2017
Every day is something different. Meeting and getting to know the residents and staff has been an experience that I would not ever forget. It is a fast pace job but very rewarding.
Great place to work at
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 19, 2016
Great Team work and a good place to start working at. Some days can be a challenge, but its good to learn new things. Most of the coworkers are pretty helpful with the things you need help with at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kline Galland Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Kline Galland Home Reviews by Location