KLX Employee Reviews

was not a good company to work with.
Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CASeptember 4, 2018
i did not like the way the company ran,and there equiptment was very bad i alway broke down and it took forever to get help when you needed it. very poor service.
Absolutely miserable place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJuly 31, 2018
One of the managers was terrible, he never communicates with the people he is over. He’s was more worried about his personal life than his job. Training for the position was inadequate all the way around. Sales people were awful and treated people like trash. It is not a place of teamwork at all. You know when you spend more time at work than at home you expect to have a nice, fun, friendly environment... don’t expect that here. HR doesn’t respond to things in a timely manner and then tells you to look into stuff for yourself. It’s a very hostile environment. The pay was decent, but not enough to deal with the bs that goes on and definitely not worth your happiness.
Benefits
Cons
Hostile environment, lack of communication
drove tractor trailers
Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 26, 2018
i was not happy with the job,It was not enough pay and there equiptment always broke down and they always tried to make me go over my hours of service to pickup a load.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
focused and oriented.
(Aerospace)-Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 22, 2018
A lot of responsibilities, review the customer order, select the correct material, scanned. labeling, select the correct box, package the units with careful and shipped the items to the correct place.
Order Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTApril 25, 2018
Great place to work with internal growth within the company. Great people to work with. Unfortunately high turn over all points of time. Not much more to say.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Short breaks
Underpaid and overworked
Material handler (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLApril 10, 2018
This place is betrayed to be something it’s not. The pay is way below your average aviation pay. You could be there for years and a new employee will come in and make the same amount as you, regardless of your work ethics and knowledge of the company. Management is horrible and lacking skills themselves. Applying to other positions is a waste because it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Management promotes family and friends only. And the overall drama is just ridiculous .
Worst place I've ever worked
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVMarch 13, 2018
I was terminated today was told I just didn't fit in. I guess that's true considering I stayed busy all day did what was asked of me and tried to improve on daily tasks. I was told I was brought in to be a machinist/manager and agreed to a lower wage so there would be room to bring me up to the rate I was asking. After just 3 days I was able to run the lathes on my own and was suggesting some ideas to increase production and quality. My ideas was dismissed by supervisor and was being questioned on why I was there as an employee. I was asked about my starting pay and what all benefits did I get as a new employee. I informed my manager which did nothing but cause me to become an outside among the other employees. I worked there for 5 months with very little communication and basically 0 help from any one. The supervisor never has time to actually run a machine or improve programming due to the fact of talking with other employees and visitors about none work related issues. The other machinists can't seem to get jobs completed in a timely manner due to the same issues. 30 minute lunches are actually 1.5 hrs there for the 3 of them. When I informed the machine shop manager of these issues and told him that I'm not being involved or included of work related projects I was dismissed again. I had a 90 day evaluation were I was evaluated on things that did not have anything to do with my job description. Was told no raise or promotion at this time and partly due to a hiring freeze even though there were job adds at that time on indeed.com. If you are hard up for work and need something  more... to hold you over then this might be the place for you. Keep your mouth shut because anything you say will be getting told.  less
Pros
Cons
Low pay, high insurance, no room to grow, back stabbing and lies
Alright place to work and move on
Employee (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLFebruary 5, 2018
The environment is a good place for someone who can put in a lot of hours with no commitments. Nice environment otherwise.
The office is location in a nice area. You can achieve some good experience. Certain departments are not very professional about confidentiality. Couple of manager very loud and unprofessional.
Pros
Team meetings
Cons
na
good place to work
Torque and test supervisor (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXDecember 3, 2017
spent days assigning jobs fixing equipment checking on crews.worked with manager makingsureeverything was running according to KLX policy. dealt with district manager
Pros
good company cares foremployees
Cons
manager gets stressed to easy
blank
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  unknownNovember 23, 2017
A typical day at work there is shocking and overwhelming.
Management is ok for the most part, the directors are terrible.
The culture needs honest work.
The hardest part of the job is the Directors (always hovering)
The most enjoyable part of the job is working while the Directors are not there, work can actually get done in peace.
Cons
Healthcare is extremely expensive for families, supervised breaks, favorites, stressful
That worst
Material Handler I (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLOctober 9, 2017
To grow in this company you need to be a behind kisser so your supervisor talk good about you. They dont care if you are a good employee doing your production and doing what you supposed to do.
Company review
Manager, IT Internal Audit (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLOctober 3, 2017
The typical day had a manageable work load. The team was made up of very qualified people and was extremely collaborative. Management had a clear strategic vision.
productive company too bad they closed down
Flowback Operator (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXAugust 30, 2017
it was a nice place to work for -nice environment -good equipment to work with -n freat co workers too plus we had great beneifits n a bright future but sorry the company closed down
Its a job
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAAugust 27, 2017
High stress and low pay for responsibilities. 5 years 2 raises that were begged for. owner took over a month to give the raise both times, had to ask 3 times for both
Pros
free coffee
Cons
high cost health ins. no other benefits. No chance of advancement
Nice People
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goshen, CAAugust 2, 2017
Busy workplace, Answered phones, Opened mail, Scheduled appointments for deliveries, Photocopying, Filing, Assisted with A/P & A/R and Payroll, Stuffed checks for drivers
Pros
Nice work Environment
Cons
Healthcare
Great team
Sr Architect - Microsoft Azure and Office 365 (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2017
Great Office, Friendly people both on Business and Technical Teams. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the opportunity to be part of a transforamtional business experience.
Doral..... The worst place to work !!!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  DoralJune 21, 2017
Its not what you think or what they offer you during interviews you have to spend the whole day standing and doing production and the salary has nothing to be with those conditions ... I will not recommend it to anybody . !!!!! Besides if you wanna grow up to other positions its almost impossible they prefer people from outside it means that if you enter as a material handler you gonna be there for yearsssssss.
Pros
Seguro medico ....but very expensive !!
Cons
Salary ..... Production .... Conditions ...enviroment .. Awful place to work . Management
What I learned
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Evans City, PAJune 15, 2017
It was a very disgusting job. I literally walked in human bodily waste on a regular basis. Management didn't seem to care for anyone but themselves. I could go on and on with why this company that longer exists was the worst job I ever had.
Pros
Some co-workers were easy to work with
Cons
Pay, work enviroment, managment, benefits, etc...............
My Thoughts
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMay 1, 2017
The days can feel as if they get repetitive but it isn't too bad. I have learned many skills of Finance and Accounting that I will take with me in life. Management could be a bit better but hopefully that will improve with time. The workplace culture is very close-knit and you can build many personal relationships with the people who work on the same floor as you. The hardest part of this job has to be the repetitiveness of each day and the closing of each month or quarter ends. The most enjoyable is lunch, the money earned, and most definitely the company surrounding you.
Pros
1-hour lunches, floating holidays, paid holidays, & benefits
Cons
Insurance and temp agencies.
really liked working there
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLApril 9, 2017
this was a great company to work for, I enjoyed the set schedule,we had one hour lunch breaks and two fifteen minute breaks, weekends off,the pay was excellent.
Pros
great pay
Cons
the traffic