KMS Staffing

KMS Staffing Employee Reviews

not enough opportunity to advance from within. You do not automatically get a raise... it is something you have to ask for in order for HR to review your file
KMS offers the most flexible work you can find at some of the highest pay rates in human services. You can work with children or adults, or even both at the same time! There's day, evening, overnight, and weekends shifts AND YOU GET TO PICK! Can't say enough about working with KMS, everything is completely digital.
Pros
Flexibility, Options, Pay
Cons
Not the highest pay, but that's how it is in human services!
This was a good place to get my first experience in working with individuals with intellectual disabilities.The management could be better and the payroll department.
The job itself was okay. I liked working with children. The family did not want me to use my skills to assist the client. They wanted me to just sit with the child to protect the other children. It was sad because I have alot of experience that could have proved useful.
Pros
Working with children
Cons
Hours, location
Although they were very friendly they could not keep my schedule consistent and there was a lack of communication between the agency and contracted facilities.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
The experience was good but the pay was too low and sometimes I didn’t get the right pay and it would take a couple weeks to sort it out. Overall the people were very nice and mostly helpful.
KMS is a great company that care about the safety of others they maintained a very supportive helpline that always put our needs first the took safety and client interaction very serious
I interviewed with KMS and got a temp to perm position in about a week. We also got multiple emails for coverage during the week. I had one problem with my pay and the ladies in the office were able to get it fixed quickly and were very nice about it since it was my mistake. I have no complaints with KMS
I worked with KMS Staffing in Boston for two local universities, MIT and Tufts and Emmauel Business College. I mostly worked directly with the universities. My contact at KMS did keep me busy.
KMS affords flexibility and management is easy going. As long as you keep open communication with them, they are willing to work with you concerning your schedule.
Great place to work, especially if you prefer to create your own schedule. The management team are great and continue offering extra hours if you are interested.
II didn't enjoy working here. I was thrown into the position with out enough training and support from BSC.No Work No Pay . It was hard to move up in company
Pros
Cons
No sick time low pay
I love KMS and the opportunity they have given me, but the pay is not enough for the work that is being done. The people who work in the office have no idea what is is like to actually be working with the clients in person. I think if they did they would be more willing to raise the pay.
Pros
Convenience, flexibility.
Cons
Pay
Working for Kensington Management Services was good for me as I was only seeking to work 20 hours per week. They helped me to find a case that would work within the scope of my profession as a Therapeutic Support Staff. Working for this company you were classified as an independent contractor so state and federal taxes were your responsibility. You could choose to set aside a portion of your pay quarterly or wait until the end of the tax year and pay you taxes then in its entirety. Staff were friendly and helpful in placing you in a work atmosphere that was close to your residence. A nice place to work.
Pros
Freedom to take cases that worked within your lifestyle.
Cons
Being an independent contractor and having no taxes removed and no benefits offered.
I was a care giver helping individuals in their daily living. My duties were taking clients to their appointments such as doctor's, dentist, etc. giving medications bathing, feeding, dressing etc..
I really like this agency, everything is to the point and it's easy to communicate with the staff via email. They are very patient with you if you need time to get all your clearances together. The only downside of being a contract worker is of course, no paid vacation and no benefits.
Pros
Friendly and professional staff
Cons
No paid vacation and benefits
This company did not want to work with me. I would have stayed but they did not want to change my hours, due to me going into my internship. I liked working with the consumers and staff. However the Supervisor was not professional at all.
its a good place to work just wish there was more hours and that it was more work in the summer time or at least give us half pay the supervisor are very nice and will get back with you fast and the are very understanding
This company is a good stepping stone to get your experience. In the future, it may grow to be something bigger, but that may take many years Definitely underpaid for the amount of work.
I enjoyed my time at KMS, the supervisors were always helpful and nice. I never had issues with management, only problem was inconsistent hours. You are able to choose hours and times depending on the case. No pay for holidays
Pros
Option to choose your workload/cases
Cons
Compenstation, not consistent with pay
This is a transitional job to take if you're in between work or finishing school. There are no benefits, you are paid for what hours you work. Be prepred to keep up with paperwork and documentation.
Pros
Create your schedule
Cons
No Benefits
  1. Employee Reviews