KNA Solutions Employee Reviews

Featured review
KNA Solutions selected this as a representative review
Innovative New Company
Onsite Program Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVMay 21, 2018
KNA has a strategic drive for creativity and innovation, playing a major part in continual improvement by putting the right people in the right jobs. KNA's duties are to determine the skills of your workforce, what it wants, what you need and how these things fit in to your business model. Even though my time was short I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Unorganized
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2019
Working for the LYFT scooters launch in Chicago area was fun but they didn’t have a plan. Basically working off an fly, last minute changes, don’t stick to promise, and MISLEADING
Pros
Pay, co workers
Cons
No job security
Its was great
Driver/inspector (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 15, 2019
kna/lyft was a great place to work the staff was fun the job was very easy and ish was amazing! I'd definitely work there anytime I get the chance! Anyone that complains about this has to have something wrong them because they make it very easy and self explanatory
Highly Motivated Team Atmosphere - Fun, Easy-Going and Productive Job
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Parkland, FLOctober 14, 2019
KNA is unlike any company I've ever worked for before. Leadership is extremely encouraging, motivating and supportive. Coworkers are supportive teammates; there to help and jump in whenever needed.

At KNA, I've had the ability to work from home. I save commute times and I'm able to be here when needed for my family. I have the ability to work while my children are home sick. As a mom, that opportunity is paramount.

At KNA, I've been challenged professionally and provided opportunities to grow within the company. Every day is different and comes with it's own set of challenges and rewards. My job is never boring and each day is a learning experience.
Pros
Work from home, flexibility with schedule
Strong Network and Leadership Team
Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 9, 2019
KNA has a strong Network of talented and high-driven employees. Their Management team works collaboratively across several accounts to help place people in job roles. KNA is truly invested in the growth and success of their employees.

KNA provides their team with a positive Work/Life/Balance structure that helps with career growth. Perhaps the most important thing to mention is that working here can be challenging and long hours at times, however the support you get from KNA's network of colleagues and leadership team helps with meeting all client requests on time and pushing you to maximize your full potential.
Dynamic organization focused on employees and clients
Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganOctober 9, 2019
The organization is high energy and quite supportive. With a diverse team of managers that cheer colleagues on and always support their efforts. Whether individually or collaboratively working, help is available at every turn to support you. The leadership team have managed to create a culture based on teamwork and support - not on company politics, egos and backstabbing. A refreshing work atmosphere.
Pros
High energy, supportive and collaborative teammates
Cons
Easy to work long hours when you love what you do.
Great Company, Great Coworkers, Great Management!
KNA internal (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 8, 2019
I can truly say that working for KNA has been a great experience! The people you work with along with the management will got out of their way to help you succeed. It's a very team oriented environment and the KNA staff is always stepping up and helping each other when needed. I've had zero regrets working for KNA!
Fantastic Company
Director of Operation for Learning and Development (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 8, 2019
From leadership down, KNA-solutions is outstanding. Their ability to change lives and make dreams a reality is amazing! This opportunity has allowed me to be a better parent and partner because now I Love my job!

From the top-down, we are motivated and encouraged to get to the next level! I have worked for large organizations and small organizations and I have never felt so connected to the top level the way I do here!
Great work, great people
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 8, 2019
I have been working internally for KNA for a little over a year now. When I first started it was very small but we have grown a lot since then. We work very long hours during ramps but it's worth it at the end of the day. We are not the only ones working long hours. The supervisors are right there with you during all this. They listen to what you have to say and will help you out as much as they can. The pay is great as well and if you are really good, there is always a chance for promotion or to be moved to another department based on your skills. I work from home so it's very convenient for me to work and still have the presence of the family nearby for those long hours. If you are able to get past the peak seasons and the ramps, you will find that KNA is a awesome place to work at. The CEO is very present and is not like most companies, our CEO actually talks to us and knows our names! All my supervisors are awesome because if something is bothering you, they take time to listen. I can not stress how great this place is. Hard work for a good cause. Putting people to work to find jobs is just amazing. I can go on, but I will stop here. If looking to work internally or through a contract, this is the place to be.
Pros
Work from home, great pay, chance to grow with the company, supervisors who care
Cons
Long hours at times
Incredible leadership & Supportive Culture
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 8, 2019
I love this company! Leadership is always willing to listen and help anyone out. The teams are filled with great people who make the workday fun. You work HARD but every day is exciting and different and your potential to move up quickly is only limited by how much you want to learn and grow.
Great company
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 1, 2019
This is a great company to work for, management treats every one with respect and the job is very easy to do. Although some jobs are temporary, I will recommend KNA solutions to anyone who is looking to work n a positive work environment for a great team.
Horrible Company to Work for
Vehicle Prep Specialist (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COSeptember 29, 2019
Although they do a background check they hire people who should be in prison. I got one of their terrible Temp's fired and that He slashed two of my tires. When I told them to repay me for the damages they told me to screw myself.
Horrible horrible horrible
Carvana (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 25, 2019
This company is a joke. They hav lost my drug screen 3 times now and are taking time out of my work day for them. They never admit when they are fault
Great environment but very low communication
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 4, 2019
Had no communication didnt have things sorted out until last minute. Didnt have a place to speak or have a foundation to support yourself. Poor communication skills
Management is terrible
Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 30, 2019
The job is boring and the management staff with Lyft and KNA is incompetent. No room for advancement the managers pick favorites and fire anyone who speaks up. The managers fight with each other in front of me and the other workers. My KNA manager talks down about other workers all the time and mocks other people and then fires them if she doesn’t like them. This job is a waste of time.
Horrible company
Kna solutions/ Lyft driver (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 21, 2019
The job description given upon being hired is not accurate. Your hard working minutes and hours will be altered meaning they will steal your money right under your nose. They make everything look good on paper to draw you in but the reality will be far from that.
Line Worker
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVAugust 12, 2019
I was working on a line with four other people. Very fast paced. Stood for 12 hours a day on semi padded pads. had to bend over machines and wait for them to be repaired.
In humane work environment
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 30, 2019
I worked with KNA as a representative for about 9 months. Long hours, 50+ a week sometimes with out a day off for weeks. Lots of poor communication, poor management, controlling managers and no HR support for an internal KNA representative. I enjoyed the people who work and own KNA but I will not recommend someone to work internally here unless they are single with no life, and no family or friends. I came on as a single mother and when asked to work my 3rd weekend in a row I asked if I would have time to be with my child to which the response was "I can't promise that". I had not seen my son for over a month and pushed back picking him up from vacation for work, which the company was never grateful for nor did they acknowledge my work life balance request for weeks. There is no respect for work life balance and there is no respect for outsiders opinions on processes or communication. I haven't seen my family in months and when sick went home with permission only later to be written up for it. The communication between higher ups to lower positions is sneaky and non-transparent. I was gossiped about by my manager to other co-workers about my job and my position and why I had been coached on anything with the company more than once. I had reached out to "HR" with no conclusion in my favor for months. They speak poorly about the associates they hire and laugh about them behind their backs. They will "suspend" and associate knowing that on the next coming Tuesday they will be fired. I want to inform you that if you work here that you know your morals will be pushed and your boundaries  more... will not be respected. I am in no way perfect but I think those thinking about working internally with KNA should know what they are getting themselves into. You will be told one thing and then reprimanded or told something totally different later. Management is only in management positions due to seniority not because of the management skills which in turn hinders the company and employee relations. I was also asked by my "HR" to be more peppy which I found highly unprofessional and inappropriate. These people in higher positions should take courses for HR or management to help the company because right now that is why the internal turn over is so high, since I started 4 out of 6 enteral KNA reps have left due to all of which I have stated above. I hope this reaches KNA so they can make some changes. Best of luck to you.  less
Production
Contractor at Tesla (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJuly 29, 2019
It was warehouse work. We did the same thing everyday. KNA was very helpful, if I had a question. The orientation process was very informative and helpful.
I excelled really fast in to an area of great potential, but the job does not reflect importance on good work.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJuly 17, 2019
They are only in it for the money, so I am I, but not at the expense of others. In terms of actual employment this not the direction to go. I did above and beyond to raise my chances for employment. Nothing but a reason to show numbers without care for locals and actual effort.
Great Company
Lab Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gabbs NevadaJuly 11, 2019
My company contact Ty has been fantastic from day 1. The company has been supportive from the day I started. Fair wages and advancement opportunities are there for the taking.

Got a boot allowance which was nice. Paychecks are always spot on and direct deposit is a no brainers.

Do not hesitate they are a great company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KNA Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

KNA Solutions Reviews by Location