KNA Solutions

KNA Solutions Employee Reviews for Delivery Specialist

Featured review
KNA Solutions selected this as a representative review
Great work, great people
I have been working internally for KNA for a little over a year now. When I first started it was very small but we have grown a lot since then. We work very long hours during ramps but it's worth it at the end of the day. We are not the only ones working long hours. The supervisors are right there with you during all this. They listen to what you have to say and will help you out as much as they can. The pay is great as well and if you are really good, there is always a chance for promotion or to be moved to another department based on your skills. I work from home so it's very convenient for me to work and still have the presence of the family nearby for those long hours. If you are able to get past the peak seasons and the ramps, you will find that KNA is a awesome place to work at. The CEO is very present and is not like most companies, our CEO actually talks to us and knows our names! All my supervisors are awesome because if something is bothering you, they take time to listen. I can not stress how great this place is. Hard work for a good cause. Putting people to work to find jobs is just amazing. I can go on, but I will stop here. If looking to work internally or through a contract, this is the place to be.
Pros
Work from home, great pay, chance to grow with the company, supervisors who care
Cons
Long hours at times
Terrible company to work for
First, they contacted me first via Indeed and sent me a job description by email. After interviewing and getting hired, I showed up and the job was COMPLETELY different than what they hired me to do; like night and day different. After working the job for a week, I asked my supervisor about the difference and he very rudely told me I could quit if I didn't like it. So I did.

Then, they fought me on unemployment by straight up lying to unemployment about the job.

Next, this company has no numbers you can call, they only work with you via text and email.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Dishonest company
Lack of information
lack of information of contracted with Tesla. no training , watch and learn. would have loved to stay and learn more about Tesla, but this was temporary to hire .
No face to face contact
This establishment is an online temp service. The employers they hire for are pretty great. I am working for Tesla Inc which is the ideal work environment.
Pros
paid every week
Cons
no pto, and no holiday pay unless you work the holiday at time and a half
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KNA Solutions?
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.