KNA Solutions

KNA Solutions Employee Reviews for Driver

Featured review
KNA Solutions selected this as a representative review
Great work, great people
I have been working internally for KNA for a little over a year now. When I first started it was very small but we have grown a lot since then. We work very long hours during ramps but it's worth it at the end of the day. We are not the only ones working long hours. The supervisors are right there with you during all this. They listen to what you have to say and will help you out as much as they can. The pay is great as well and if you are really good, there is always a chance for promotion or to be moved to another department based on your skills. I work from home so it's very convenient for me to work and still have the presence of the family nearby for those long hours. If you are able to get past the peak seasons and the ramps, you will find that KNA is a awesome place to work at. The CEO is very present and is not like most companies, our CEO actually talks to us and knows our names! All my supervisors are awesome because if something is bothering you, they take time to listen. I can not stress how great this place is. Hard work for a good cause. Putting people to work to find jobs is just amazing. I can go on, but I will stop here. If looking to work internally or through a contract, this is the place to be.
Pros
Work from home, great pay, chance to grow with the company, supervisors who care
Cons
Long hours at times
This company has the worst management I have ever had to work for.
They don’t care about their employees. They don’t give any actual beneficial benefits. No sick time ,no PTO. They cut your hours. If you are looking for employment I would look else where. These people will take full advantage of you and not help you when you need them to. Worst company I’ve ever had the experience to work with.
Management is terrible
The job is boring and the management staff with Lyft and KNA is incompetent. No room for advancement the managers pick favorites and fire anyone who speaks up. The managers fight with each other in front of me and the other workers. My KNA manager talks down about other workers all the time and mocks other people and then fires them if she doesn’t like them. This job is a waste of time.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.