KNF&T Staffing Resources Employee Reviews

Horrible place. Do not waste your time
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 20, 2018
Wasted my time at this place and i will never even consider anyone i know to apply to this place. the whole culture of the place is off. They stopped picking up my phone calls when i wanted more hours for no apparent reason at. If i did something that would be one thing but i didnt. management sucks! There is no culture in the place as you simply see the same stuck up people with lack of interest to life running the place. Would it hurt to hire people of color? i highly doubt that...
Pros
NOne
Cons
Everything about this place
nice temp/first job
Recipient (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 21, 2018
This is a nice place to get some experience and as much exposure as possible.
This was my first job, and it was the best first job ever because it is a slow-past job, in case if you miss things up, you still did not blow an amazing position off.
Pros
great first job
Cons
salary is low
Very helpful staff
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MAJune 13, 2018
Very kind and helpful staff. They go the extra mile to place you in a position you feel comfortable at. They provide support as needed. They also provide higher compensation compared to other temp agencies.
would not recommend
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MAApril 28, 2018
Very unprofessional. Working as a temp, I earned sick time, but when I filed to use it, they didn't process my sick time. I had to contact them after the fact on three occasions to receive my earned sick time.
I was a busy and fulfilling job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  BIDMC Urology Department Boston, MAMarch 5, 2018
I was working as an Administrative Assistant at the Beth Israel Medical Center Urology Department for the Chief of the dept. Two days a week were clinical days when the Chief would see his patients. On those days I would be in the clinical area to check the patients into their appointments, schedule any tests and follow-up appointments. The other three days I was located in the office to prep the charts for the upcoming clinics, handle mail for the chief, file clinical notes and report in the patients' files. I also was answering the phones and triaging the calls.
Pros
The job offered a variety of duties.
Cons
I did not have any cons but KNF&T stopped providing temps to BIDMC.
Staffing Agency
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Grafton, MAFebruary 5, 2018
Its a staffing agency so they are really helpful but you don't really work with them they just send you your paychecks. If you ever have issues with your assigned role or management or pay though they are quick to help. Excellent, supportive management at the staffing agency. Health insurance does exist through them but it is really expensive.
Pros
Helpful team
Cons
Contract or temporary jobs
Proffessional work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 18, 2017
Currently got hired to work with this wonderful company, so excited to be able to have this position with knf&t wonderful group of management. Couldnt be any more blessed.
Exceptional company to work with
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 20, 2017
Best staffing company! Doesn't get better than this! HR employees are very resourceful and helpful! Offer the most up to date information, extend advice,
Pros
constant updates, advice, professional but friendly
Cons
Not one!
Did not like my agent
Practice Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 26, 2017
I was not please with my agent. Did not feel as though they were here to help me more like booking me to random job assignments when i asked several times to give me jobs more tailored to my resume and experience. Feels as though they want to keep you as a temp rather help you find something more permanent.
I haven't worked with KNF&T for many years
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 23, 2017
But they were always great to work for and I assume that they still are, so I will go ahead and recommend them. They are a reputable and well-established firm.
Excellent staff who embraced temporary workers into their family
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAJune 16, 2017
Busy .Staff was extremely friendly. Willing to be used as references.
Included temporary workers in company functions. questions were always welcomed.
Experience At KNFT
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 13, 2017
The job is great because I got the chance to learn about Compliance. There are a lot of components to the Compliance office that I never knew about and working here has given me that opportunity
Pros
Learning new skills
Cons
Job security
I enjoyed Temp work
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 16, 2016
I enjoyed being a contract worker. I definitely met a lot of new people while temping. The hardest part is working for a customer and have to relocate
Pros
Fun learning new jobs
Cons
Leaving
professional employers
job security
diversity
communication
many options
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
commute
MEDICAL RESEARCHER (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 20, 2015
Working for KNT&T was not a fun work place. It was all about productivity & getting the job done. My day consisted of getting in getting out & doing what is expected of you. I learnt that the politics in every company is different. My co-workers were fun & that made the work flow & the environment much easier to work in. The hardest part of my job was knowing that I could be laid off at anytime because it was a temp position.
Pros
Location, downtown Boston
Cons
Short breaks
Great people
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 15, 2015
Fun and exciting place to work. People there were great and the study was good to learn about. I learned a lot in the short time I was there
Nice Place To Work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 24, 2015
Nice place to work. It is a temp service as a result you work for KNF&T not with KNF&T. The hardest part of the job is dealing with various personalities you'll encounter in the field.
Miserable trolls
Nothing (Current Employee) –  NowhereNovember 10, 2014
If you're a basic office worker with little to no skills - they can place you. It's hard to take a business seriously when the employees wear white jeans in the office. Complete waste of time.
Temp
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 20, 2014
Provide customer service and general information to customers in person and via telephone.
Answer, screen and direct calls using a multi-line switchboard to appropriate department.
Provide any additional administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
Perform data entry and maintenance using Microsoft Access database.
Schedule and maintain conference room calendars.
Filed, faxed and scanned documents to ensure accurate and timely processing of all documents.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 24, 2014
excellent with finding work. Also contract with great companies.
Pros
Great opportunity to move up in the company
Cons
Healthcare benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KNF&T Staffing Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight