Knighted Gaming Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
Ops Manager (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 18, 2019
Knighted Gaming is a well balanced company. While focused on company needs they also take care of their employees. They do a great job at training, opportunities for growth, offer health, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation, and discount benefits. Work environment is great, open door policy. They are constantly trying to improve not only the company but also the associates experience as an employee. While at times it’s still a job and not all parts are fun. I could not ask for a better company to work for.
Pros
4 days on / 3 days off
Cons
Hours
Great Job & Benefits Package!
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 18, 2019
I've been working with this company for almost 4 years and it's been great! I found the job and wasn't quite sure what I was getting myself into, but I'm so happy I took the chance. Knighted has been such a great company to work for - management truly cares about the success of its employees. Although there may be stressful/anxious circumstances on the tables with players, the management and training department prepares you for everything as best they can! Their benefits package is great - they even offer a 401K - PTO. I highly recommend this company to anyone interested in a rewarding career!
Pros
Benefits Package, Management is Great
Favoritism runs rampant
Gaming Supervisor/Casino Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 2, 2018
Unfortunately, this could be a good place to work but with the new person in charge, if you're not a favorite, you cannot advance. Many unfulfilled promises were made to several employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knighted Gaming. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3