Knipper Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
good workplace
Coordinator Associate (full-time) (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJFebruary 13, 2018
Managers, Supervisor, Lead person, all work together as a team. I found that refreshing. This way everyone had knowledge of each others work. Very friendly atmosphere.
Pros
I was there during the holiday season found it quiet festive
Cons
2 short breaks during the day
Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJNovember 24, 2014
I have experience for learned use a computer as data entry clerk. I typed 65 WPM. I have strong a computer skills.
so so
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJMarch 3, 2014
no like this company
pay no good
heavy weight to work
the people some is good
Interesting Workplace
QA Tester (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJJanuary 22, 2014
One of the nice part of working here was, came across some tasks which needed new ways to approach rather than standard ways, which makes me more involved.
I got chances to use my skills and experience to get the job done, and its always fun doing things you are good at it.
• Involved in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements gathering, reviewing process.
• Understand and analyzed available business requirements and functional requirements specification document.
• Reviewed the proposed model with the Subject Matter Experts from business, Quality Assurance
• Worked closely with Business Analysts and Developers to fill the gaps in the requirements.
• Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirement document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application
• Studied and assessed the clients systems and business processes.
• Involved in Agile (Scrum) methodology while implementing the above projects.
• Developed and executed automated scripts using QTP for Functionality and Regression testing.
• Managed objects in Object repository, Parameterized tests in Global and Local Data Tables and reused actions using QTP.
• Performed Functional and Regression Testing using QTP and used Standard, Text, Bitmap, Table and Database check points.
• Worked on Quality Center to log defects and track resolution till the closing of defect after retesting.