Knoah Solutions Employee Reviews

workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJune 9, 2018
good company people a little disrespectful you will need to stay tp yourself and not talk to others. Great job if you have never worked must be ready for gossiping
No regulation, all about numbers
Technical Chat Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 7, 2018
company is all about numbers, by any means necessary get a good survey from the customer even if it's lying to the customer. The campaign Nest is a nice looking product however cheap parts used which make devices fail customers constantly chat in with same issues. Nice looking product just not brilliant.
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 10, 2018
No one knows anything. The management sucks. Communication is also a mess. They pay you like you’re a college kid. I wouldn’t do it stay away. Stay away
Horrible experience
Representative, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVDecember 17, 2017
The management there is horrible. They do not care about their employees. When you interview, they make you feel like its a great place to work. Very untrue. No vacation pay. You work every Holiday but management have Holidays off. Horrible experience.
Good for temporary work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVDecember 6, 2017
Great place to work at if you're looking for a temp job. Management lacks oversight and VP screams at OMs when things aren't done. Don't believe the 'bonus plan' they tell you about when you become a TL, it's not even structured yet. People have gone years without a review or raise. Other than that, it's a cool temp job to pay the bills.
Only good for a small check
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVDecember 5, 2017
I stayed at Knoah for a few years just to suction the knowledge of learning different software programs. The only way to get ahead in management is to kiss butt... literally. There is so much favoritism amongst operations, leaders, and VPs, that it’s sickening. There’s no HR department so no safe place to even voice a concern if you choose to stand up to them.
Pros
Cons
No advancement, under qualified managers
The most relax environment with no benefits
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 28, 2017
I enjoy working when I'm at Knoah, but higher pay, more advancement opportunities, and better benefits would make the place so much better. The company is still newer.
Liars
Quality Assurance/Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 20, 2017
Management is terrible in this place. They are liars and they use you. They allow nepotism, how can a mother manage her own daughter? Hmm. Yeah this place is terrible, so much drama as well! Worse than a high school.
Pros
Ha
Knoah Solution
Customer service call agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 24, 2017
It has been a great journey working at Knoah Solution, INC.

The company has the competitive wage, benefits including dental vision and 401 K.

People working there are kind and warm, my manager is a loving and caring person, yet having fun with us.
Pros
nice environment to work, good benefits
Cons
campaign was too short at Knoah Solution
i got fired for some bs
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVSeptember 1, 2017
what a management~ what a way to get me fired~ what a way of people treat each other~ surprise but not really..

im not sure if the manager has an attitude issue that day or got orders from above to eliminate old employees for newcomers or whatnot. this's the funniest moment where you sitting down with the manager and supervisor and they try to reason with why they're firing you for some bs where you think about it afterwards..

cool guys~
Needs improvement
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 11, 2017
Great place to work. Great people. Great new location. Management was very unorganized at times. Payroll constantly made mistakes with direct deposits and paid time accrual.
Easy place to work
Supervisor/Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2017
Knoah was an easy place to work, but the management was very difficult to work with. They do not have an HR department, so the majority of those responsibilities come down on the supervisors.
fun workplace
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 28, 2017
Great environment, able to work on your own. No micro managers looking over yourevery move. Culture is up beat and fun. Not a dull day at Knoah Solutions
Knoah
Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 17, 2017
It was a good experience, I also made some good friends. A few things could have been changed for the better. Some members of management were awesome.
Decent place
Senior Social Media Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 4, 2017
Their are a lot of great people who work there, which really ads to the job culture. Own the campaigns that I've worked they have been very accommodating when it comes to balancing your job and personal life. Because the work we do is based on contacts Job security is not the greatest but if you're not looking for something long term this a great place to stop at for a while.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Job Security
concurrent chat agent
Chat Specialist appt scheduler (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 9, 2017
take chat request for troubleshooting for Nest Products while handling multiple customers simultaneously and resolving every customer issue while building rapport and having excellent customer service
Knoah
Chat Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2017
Shift starts promptly at the minute that you are scheduled to start. Very strict about attendance. Experience will vary depending on the management you are working under, so your time may be awesome or it may be heinous. Insurance kicks in after 90 days of employment. Will not hesitate to fire for violations of their no-phones-on-the-floor policy. There are no company-provided resources to help employees handle mental/emotional tolls taken from your workload. They do have a lunch room, but the vending machines charge more than simply going across the street to Winco. Lunch is half hour.
Motivating and helpful work environment
Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2017
Working at Knoah Solutions was one of the best experiences I've had at a job. The company prides itself on creating the best work environment for it's employees so in turn the employees can give the best customer service. Any help needed was almost immediately addressed by either a supervisor or fellow employee. The teams that were created built a family atmosphere and management would often host company potlucks, events, or themed weeks. Management would regularly check in with employees for suggestions or concerns, all of which were addressed in a short amount of time. It is also a growing company which offered the opportunity to move up and job security. I'm very grateful that I was able to be a part of this company and will take what I've learned here to every job in the future.
Pros
small teams, great communication, job security
Cons
very far commute
Entry Level environment
Social Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 10, 2017
Great coworkers. Was offered the opportunity to gain knowledge of operations and future products. The most enjoyable part of the job was proximity to great coworkers.
Predatory management as well as criminals.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVDecember 21, 2016
Not only was I singled out for termination by someone who had a personal issue with me... I just found out that an email was falsified in my name after I had been in contact with the HR person. The email states that I now admit to the frivolous charge after days and days of contesting and pleading for my job back. I asked for camera footage that they have no doubt destroyed by now. STAY AWAY.
Pros
Professional Liars.
Cons
Professional Liars.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knoah Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Knoah Solutions Reviews by Location