Knorr-Bremse North America Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fast-paced work for corporate environment.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Westminster, MDMay 7, 2018
Large international company with plenty of room for advancement and much overtime and opportunities for those looking for it. Management was qualified and seemed to work hard to make large assembly plant successful.
As mentioned in prior reviews Very Poor Management
final assembler/production (Former Employee) –  Mt. Olive, NJApril 15, 2018
I worked over 2 yrs there as when the company relocated from Georgia and newly formed power-tech moved into Mt Olive. Management was young But Never Ever were trained properly in their roles to take on any kind of leadership. Will 100% agree with my former co-workers on management. Seems their trying to establish a robot like environment. If at all any type of positive feedback can be said the vacation and benefits are decent but that`s about it. You do get harassed by the shop leader because upper management does not want to deal with the techs on the floor so it gets left up to the way things are questioned and poorly run on the floor. A relocated company that when I started was told it was going through growing pains but still after 2 yrs has not grown up in any way.
Pros
vacation, pto, benifits
Cons
Inexperienced leadership
Depressive place + lack of managerial experience
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Mt. Olive, NJApril 11, 2018
Regrettably the management by the the manager is totally poor, the leadership in the production area a totally incompetent and abuse of power, lack of personnel of Human Resources where everything is handled in the wrong way, lack of confidentiality by the person who handle the HR, retaliation behavior,lack of training, favoritism, a place that does not lead to any professional growth
Cons
Lack of management in all department
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mt. Olive, NJMarch 26, 2018
Production area is a mess with the harrashing leader, leader with lack of knowlodge about what the company is doing or about the product. Lack of education,manners and more.
Cons
poor money and unfair favoritism.
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westminster, MDFebruary 6, 2018
Through my 5 to 6 years at Knorr break I thought it could have been better with pay and career advancements. I would like to have seen more even displayed of money throughout the shop floor employees and the upper office employees.
Pros
benefits, healthcare, employee gatherings
Cons
pay, advacments
Lack of management and lack of people skill
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mt. Olive, NJJanuary 11, 2018
This place has people overviewing production directed by an incompetent person, with lack of knowledge, lack of education, management alike, place which has no HR and everything is handled without knowledge of the law or improperly
Great work life balance
Supply Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westminster, MDDecember 16, 2017
I think the other reviews are harsh. I am a current employee and there is absolutely nothing wrong with this company. It is growing exponentially right now so there are many new employees who bring new ideas to the table. Work life balance is great, very little need for overtime and my weekends are free from being tied to my phone or laptop. The people are very nice, we get many perks like free food, company gear, crab feast, etc beyond the normal benefits.
The worst thing I can say is that they need to keep up with the times and allow work from home options, alternate work schedules, etc.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
Not flexible with work schedules.
Toxic & Depressing work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mount Olive, NJOctober 24, 2017
Turn around & Run. You are saving yourself from a big mistake.
Management does not care about employees. They just expect the best by harassing the employees.
The worst company I have ever worked for
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Westminster, MDJune 20, 2017
Company management is a disaster, there is a reason there are so many open positions at this company.
Work is not challenging, the company is not willing to innovate, just keep selling the same stuff year after year,
The customers are always mad because quality is so bad.
If you need a job just for money then its a good stopping place.
Pros
New building
Cons
if you have a brain you will get bored quickly!