Knowledge Services Employee Reviews

Average Company
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 19, 2019
I feel that this company would be the right fit for someone who is only wanting to be employed and stay in a low ranking position. If you are looking for advancement look elsewhere.
This is a contracted position working in the State welfare office.
Eligibility Assistant - for Indiana DFR (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 6, 2019
You work as a contract employee foe the Division of Family Resources. Your actually supervisor from Knowledge Service might come around twice a year. The environment can be a bit hostile. You are typically every busy. Management at this particular location was good, but they were not our direct bosses, so they could do very little to help.
August 12, 2019

We appreciate the feedback as it sounds like this specific role with our client may have some challenges. Please follow up with our Employee Relations team directly at erteam@khisolutionsinc.com as we'd like to know more. We'll be sure to relay to the leadership team to address.

Great work life balance
Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 26, 2019
The Phoenix Manager provides a safe and comfortable working environment. Corporate has many wrinkles that make daily work production incredibly difficult. There is little to no career growth, and many people given leadership roles are not qualified for their roles.
August 20, 2019

Dear Reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear that you feel there is a great work/life balance at Knowledge Services and that your manager does an excellent job at creating a supportive work environment for you and your team. In regards to the rest of your review, we would love to be given the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns and work with you to make sure they are properly addressed. It is one of our top priorities to make sure our Team Members know their feedback is welcomed and valued. Our HR department can provide further insight into career opportunities within the company and would also love to work with you to eliminate any struggles you are experiencing with productivity roadblocks in your day-to-day work. Thank you for providing your personal experience. We hope you choose to reach out to the HR department to further discuss your frustrations and give us the opportunity to work with you to address your concerns.

Good
Eligibility Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJuly 20, 2019
The job was good it’s something that if you are in your early 20 it’s a great starter job. I like the location and I would work this company again. I also like the leadership.

Stressful work environment
Eligibility Assistant (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INJuly 19, 2019
Stressful work environment, poor training, low pay, poor management, lack of teamwork, no organization, hostile clients. You start as temporary and you have no benefits or incentives to make you want to even try to stay and endure the stress. High turnover.
July 24, 2019

We appreciate the feedback as it sounds like this specific role with our client may have some challenges. We'll be sure to relay to the leadership team to address. This role also does come with benefits and I would encourage you to connect with our employee relations team to learn more about our company offerings.

Productive work and enjoyable place to work
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  East Chicago, INJuly 17, 2019
Joyable place to work employees and staff are very friendly. I will recommend this company to work for. i enjoy all of the incentives that they offer.
Pros
we receive 1 hr lunches

temporary placement
Bilingual Eligibility Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 8, 2019
placement was fast and pay was sufficient for the type of work done, hours also great with minimal overtime if any. Change for advancement was a definite plus .
July 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and we are grateful to have you on the team!

Laid back, good hours and work
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 8, 2019
Always busy but it was pretty laid back. Pay could be better but I think it depends on the position you work and wherever you're contracted to work at.
July 16, 2019

Decline the offer.
Eligibility Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 1, 2019
The insurance benefits KS offers is not minimal essential coverage. You will have to find that elsewhere, but they won't tell you that in onboarding. They will talk it up along with PTO they offer. You have one lump of VERY SLOW accruing PTO to use for everything - sick days, vacation, appointments, etc. They will tell you in onboarding that it isn't all lumped into one and is broken up into separate pools, but it's not. They also do not pay liveable wages. They refuse to show you a policy. It's constantly shoved down your throat, but when you ask to see the actual hard copy of the policy, they push back. Hm. Weird. You will be held to state employee standards, but are not a state employee nor are you supposed to be following their policy. They will also preach about how big of an opportunity there is to advance within the company. If you don't mind waiting for years. You need to do yourself a favor and decline the offer and move on to a company that actually values their employees. Because KS is not one of those companies. Actually, here's a direct quote from a higher up when faced with opposition on how they treat their employees: "They knew what they were getting into when they were hired on."

Greta
Case Worker Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INMay 29, 2019
This is a wonderful job and company, you do not get paid enough for all the hard work you put in and your raise is only .5 cents yearly.. they pay more in other states.. but over all this is a great company that I work for Health coverage sucks.. you would think it will be better since you work for the state.. no.. it’s terrible
Pros
You will learn soo much
Cons
Dealing with crazy people
June 3, 2019

We appreciate the feedback and will share with our leadership team. We are always striving to improve our employee benefit plans and appreciate the feedback.

Team work
Department family Resources (Current Employee) –  IndianaMay 28, 2019
I love that when we get a E-mail that the lobby is full ..we as a team at the DFR go into play ..we come out and call those numbers and get people services ..and help the EA's ..and then as everything is control and the lobby is quiet ..we as ES go to back and complete are work ..that what team work is about..
Pros
Love dealing ppl
Cons
A lot to do for less pay
June 3, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and great to hear the client's office is providing you a team environment and opportunity to support the community. We are grateful to have you on the team!

The worse
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMay 28, 2019
The worse staffing agency I’ve ever been employed for. Before they hire you they tell you that you will have vacation and 401k benefits once they have you contracted you have none in order to accumulate PTO it takes forever and the time is determined by how many years you’ve worked for them. If your manager don’t personally like you they will find a way/reason to get rid of you. NO GOOD AT ALL!!! you have to track your own weekly time (time off) if not you don’t get paid...smh they do nothing right!
June 3, 2019

We appreciate the feedback and have shared with our leadership team. We do offer competitive benefits and PTO and are always seeking to improve our offering plans. I would encourage you to provide more details to our Employee Relations team at ERTeam@KHISolutionsinc.com to assist with any time card challenges.

Not a good place to work
Eligibility specialist (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMay 16, 2019
Just not a good place to work not even giving you 40 hours they don’t do what they say there going to do and teach you the job just wanted more and didn’t not get it from them
Pros
Laidback
Cons
Not enough hours
May 20, 2019

We appreciate the feedback and sorry to hear that some challenges were encountered at the client's office you supported. I would encourage you to provide more details to our Employee Relations team at ERTeam@KHISolutionsinc.com so we can best address with the clients office/leadership team.

Manager is horrable to work with
Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  IndianaMay 16, 2019
Local office manager is terrable. Ill just leave it at that. Otherwise the other employees are great to work with. But i would not recommend this job to my worst enemy untill that manager was no longer there.
Pros
Hours and mon-fri
Cons
Lack of encouragement
May 20, 2019

We appreciate the feedback and sorry to hear that some challenges were encountered at the client's office you supported. I would encourage you to provide more details to our Employee Relations team at ERTeam@KHISolutionsinc.com so we can best address with the client's office/leadership team.

I loved working for Knowledge Services
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNMay 7, 2019
I worked for Knowledge Services through the State of Tennessee in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. I did license revocations and basic data entry. It was a wonderful job through this temporary company based in Indiana. I would defiantly work for them again.
Pros
Pay, Stress-Free job, Laid back bosses that care about your opinion
Cons
Temporary jobs unless you can get hired on where they temp you through
May 14, 2019

We appreciate the feedback and it's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your role with our company while supporting the State! While your role was temporary, please contact our team if you are still available as we have a steady stream of new assignments every week. https://www.knowledgeservices.com/join-our-dynamic-team/ Thank you!

Ran By Women But Not The Nice Type
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  IndianaApril 30, 2019
If you can recall all of the low IQ types of girls you ever felt self-conscious or annoyed around back in high school, then this should give you an idea of the type of office women running Knowledge Services. The “women-ran” front this company is referring to is the most two-faced, lazy types of females who just are there to turn over some contracted coinage by way of the hard work and dedication you agree to commit to. You go to your little low paying, contracted State job and they get to sit in their multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art office and judge you at their discretion if you bother them with your work-related concerns. This is not a good job placement agency. I would not recommend Knowledge Services to anyone at all.
Pros
None at all.
Cons
You give over all of your personal information, including fingerprint background screening, and this is what this company is actually making big time money off of, as their main operations are based in Silicon Valley.
May 14, 2019

We appreciate the feedback and sorry to hear that some challenges were encountered at the client's office you supported. We strive to both properly service our clients and support our employees and contractors. I would encourage you to provide more details to our Employee Relations team at ERTeam@KHISolutionsinc.com so we can best address with our leadership team.

Open atmosphere
Assessment Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 19, 2019
Able to quickly make adjustment to scheduled as needed. Quick responses from support staff. scheduling for interviews was two days prior. Company tried to keep interviews close to home. Most days were around 6 hours including travel.
May 14, 2019

We appreciate the feedback and thank you for helping to make this project so successful! While your role was temporary, please contact our team if you are still available as we have a steady stream of new assignments every week. https://www.knowledgeservices.com/join-our-dynamic-team/ Thank you!

Well Rounded Place
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 21, 2019
Working for Knowledge Services is a great experience. Being at the
Division of Family Resources has allowed me to experience working in
a close office with lots of other employees who are always available to assist.
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks
Benefits
May 14, 2019

We appreciate the feedback and wonderful to hear you are enjoying the experience and have great team of co-workers for support. Thank you for being a part of Knowledge Services and supporting your community.

Awful
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Howard County, INFebruary 13, 2019
Horrible managers! They don't know their jobs so don't bother asking for help. Cold, freezing office. Pay isn't worth the stress, state workers think and act like they are better than you. Knowledge services doesn't care how your treated. Apply elsewhere!
Pros
Paid holidays
Cons
Too many to list!
May 14, 2019

Horrible management, low pay, long training but don't teach what you need to know.
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 11, 2019
Do not support their employees. Management is not knowledgeable and difficult to work with. The State management is ridiculous and The lowest onsite level new manager is useless
These people are difficult to work with and do not help their employees.
Pros
Cons
Training
May 14, 2019

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knowledge Services. Our community is ready to answer.