Koch Foods Employee Reviews

To cold
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNMarch 22, 2019
It's freeeeeezing I stayed sick the whole time!Short breaks!It was miserable.I hated it it was nasty. EVERYONE WAS ON DRUGS,the security guard was finding needles in the parking lot .it was terrible
Pros
Cons
Cold
I like working there but only one thing they not have point when someone as doctor excuse it should cover for that point
Dump lugs (Current Employee) –  Forest, MSMarch 21, 2019
I like working there I tried to get long with every body but sometimes you have people with a smart mouth but that live evey where you go to have someone with a smart mouth that gets on you nervous.i tried to learn everything I can for more experience
N/a
Tender Puller (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMarch 15, 2019
No Response because it's non-sense. It's great pay but the holiday pay is a scam. Awesome benefits. Beside staff needs improvement in HR. But I did enjoy my job.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Holiday pay lies
Ok job it pays ok, but need to get pay more money
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMarch 14, 2019
Being a packaging operator, I set up the machine, put film in the machine and than set up tape, look to see the if the line is set up for work and all
Pros
Health care, training
Cons
Hours and it's a cold environment
Productive and a fast work environment
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2019
Come prepared to work,also to smell like raw chicken,try not to get stressed out because it's a fast working environment if you don't mind the smell then you wouldn't have problem working there
Pros
You get to take chicken home
Cons
You smell like raw chicken
I love working here!
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNMarch 9, 2019
You come to work, do your job, and go home. Get paid good money, every week. Nice people. Good benefits, Union. Raise every year! Would love to retire from working here.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
unqualified management
Productive Place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60641March 7, 2019
On a typical day of work it would seem slow but just keep doing whatever your doing the day will be over quick. You Get Paid Weekly. It’s Cold So You Would Want To Bundle Up.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Cold
relax work
Sanitation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 7, 2019
it is a chance to learn something at this company, and i am eager to learn more, there no training outside the site, that the kind of improvement i am looking for the best of my job.
It's more of a job not career choice
PACKER (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMarch 6, 2019
It's under paid for a refrigerator and they have a top out for each position and it's not much . Some supervisor don't speak English and don't have someone train you and explain things when they just walk away and because you don't speak Spanish which is rude and unprofessional. You don't know when you will be off work or what time your working until you get off work each day.the work is easy and the work moral is good.you can bid on other positions but there is a small top out. Line 4 is the most organized .
Pros
Big cafeteria, easy to go on there and it's a job
Cons
Cold and underpaid and some cummication
I was part of production
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAMarch 5, 2019
I worked on the forklift I help with re loading and unloading and I was on the assembly line most of my time great job just got tired of the smell and blood
Pros
Good exercise
Cons
Looking at blood
Well to do.
Scale Operator (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALMarch 1, 2019
Its fair work with Kochs, but u have make more positive decesions to come up and do more can u do. The culture is allright if you try to do more team work and try to do the right things to get out your job decision maker to get the productiion flow back to its regular needs.
Good work place
Koch foods (Former Employee) –  Forest, MSFebruary 28, 2019
Having a very good place to work in a friendly environment supervise always nice clean area always will work hard for the employees good company to work with.
Production and fun workplace
Debone (Former Employee) –  Forest Lake, MIFebruary 24, 2019
U have to make the best of any job u work At i jus look at it as life what I make it any were I go I really love that job cause am really a people person but most of all I love to made my job fun
Pros
We buy our own food
Cons
Love the brakes wish they could b longer but it’s ok
Not for retirement.
Packing Operator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 24, 2019
This was the worst best paying job that I've ever had. The scheduling is posted day to day at the end of shift. It is typical to work 6 days a week, and half of them will be 11+. The paychecks are great. The benefits are up to par. The production floor is mostly Spanish making communication difficult and training almost impossible.
Pros
Big checks.
Cons
All work, No play. Ever.
Great Place
Plant Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 23, 2019
Great place to work, upper management is very helpful. The atmosphere is very people orientated, team members work well together. The company is very well structured.
very hard
General Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Forest, MSFebruary 15, 2019
they would not put me where i could hardly reach the line. they put me on a line with nothing but mexicans including my supervisor and i could not understand anything that was being told to me.
competitive work
Chiller Rehanger (Former Employee) –  Ashland, ALFebruary 13, 2019
the job requires a lot for little compensation. it' more like a cut-throat job with everyone watching your every move. at the end of the day, it is a job.
Koch foods
Pallet Jack and Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Harris County, GAFebruary 12, 2019
It's just a Job to have until you find something you want. Management was not what I thought it would be the same goes for the supervisors. Lunch time
Pros
provide transportation
Cons
breaks
Cold fast paced
tally person (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 11, 2019
Recieving freaight making sure product was right tempture trailer was correct tempture and all product was accouted for, move product to breakdown to orders
Pros
fast paced
Cons
cold
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 6, 2019
I worked on the Production assembly line. Start the day at 6:30 every morning after you suite up to prepare to debone chicken thighs. Working at a fast paced trying to cut 11 pieces of chicken per minute.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Weekly Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Koch Foods. Our community is ready to answer.