Koch Industries Employee Review

View all Koch Industries reviews

Working at Koch will change you ...
various positions (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 8, 2013
... and I mean that in the most positive way. Koch is by far one of the most educational and exciting places that I have worked. I had so many opportunities to work in jobs I never thought possible. Their management is spectacular and to be respected. It is a very principled organization with very clear values and approach to everything. The culture may be viewed as a little bit "cultish" to an outsider, but when you are on the inside of it, it always interesting, thought-provoking, and expansive. The comp/benefits were kind of strange when I was there. Bonuses were much too subjective for my taste and could lead to a little brown-nosing. Benefits are excellent. I think of Koch as where I got my MBA. I learned so much, so fast.
Pros
excellent leadership / vision, compensation for performance, exciting opportunities, sky is the limit in terms of advancement
Cons
not for wimps, not for liberals, no whiners allowed, hq in Wichita

Other Koch Industries Employee Reviews

Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 12, 2018
Good job experience. Traveling was not much for me. Provided lots of opportunities for training. In house promotions are prevalent. work place culture was good.
Strong business culture focused on creating value through its products
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Beatrice, NEMay 8, 2018
The process engineering role involved daily plant health monitoring with the goal of optimizing plant production and reliability. Role involved looking through relevant data to identify missed opportunities and help find identify potential process issues before they occurred. The job involved a lot of on-site learning, and all the coworkers showed a great collaborative spirit to help each other out.
Pros
Solid feeling of teamwork and collaboration
Cons
Sometimes unpredictable schedule during plant upsets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Koch Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss