Koffee Kup Bakery, Inc. Employee Reviews

Laid Back environment, great earning potential
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAOctober 2, 2019
Like the independence of my job. Management is laid back as long as you do your job. I have seen some of the negative reviews and I personally know most of them were disgruntled, under performing employees, they were let go.
Most of the day you are out on the road working independently on your own. This isn't a job with any "short cuts or corners that can be cut" if you follow the basics the work isn't bad and pay can be great.
Route Sales Driver (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MASeptember 22, 2019
I wouldn’t work here for nothing . I’m currently still employed and I’m trying to look for another job. Poor management and receiving manager. They order extra bread on your orders to make commission off your route.
Pros
nothing legit
Cons
Bad managers .
Very poor quality assurance for product
Delivery Route Driver (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsSeptember 15, 2019
To many to list quality of products not consistent constant daily issues with stores relievers managers etc. some places vendors are very poorly treated.Management has poor accountability and puts way to much stress on drivers
Pros
Cons
Many
Be at depot for 3am load ur truck and fly.
koffee cup delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MASeptember 13, 2019
Had a nice depot mgr and regional mgr great to work with.Had a 16 store route thank god I knew where all stores were located ... drive time was easy!!! but the stores were very needy .
Pros
you get out early if your quick
Cons
3am start
Used to be great place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 15, 2019
Koffee kup was once a great place to work and competitive pay was not an issue till they decided to create a very stressful work place and started hiring anyone the apply for minimum pay
Hard work, early hour, llong hours in the summer, labor involved
Sales Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Colchester, VTAugust 8, 2019
Early start, long hours in the summer.. the money is good for not needing a degree but for the amount of labor and hours it could be better.. in the summer I get about 750-900 a week working 40-45 hours a week.. which not all work a lot of driving.. if u want to make decent money without having to go to college then look here, just realize you will be working a bunch... the people you meet and not having a manager over your head all day is one reason why i love working here...
Great job horrible management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Colchester, VTJune 27, 2019
The job was great but the the manager was horrible, when hired said they dont tolerate drama or harassment; yet she tells altered versions of the truth; if you dont fit into her click you are pushed you out. She is always on your case without reason and will do her best to make you feel alienated. As well as twisting things to her advantage so it makes you seem at fault but never corrects her errors when proven wrong.
Pros
Job is enjoyable
Cons
1 break a day and horrible account manager
Pass the buck
Lead kettle operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTJune 24, 2019
I got hired in 2017, everything was good until about 8 months into it. I asked different supervisors about raises and they all passed the buck now i want to rewind to 2012. I had asked the same questions and i got a different response and i got a raise.
It is impossible to do that now no one gives straight answers. Senior employees with no raises and they've asked with no resolve this is mutli years of employment there. I feel like they take advantage of people.
Management sucks
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MAJune 14, 2019
Management steals from drivers. Lies to retailers then blame the driver's. HR . Covers up everything so that corporate thinks everything is going well. Poor choice of job
Pros
Daily negativity
Cons
Lying management. Who are gonna destroy the company
Not a truthful company
Retail sales/delivery personal (Former Employee) –  Colchester, VT 05446April 15, 2019
i was hired think that the salary and commission was one thing. Then upon working there for a few weeks it was said to be something totally different.
Place sucks
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MAMarch 25, 2019
They don’t care about their workers didn’t want to lay me off so they downsize the company wait two weeks then fire me all they are worried about is their own jobs management with throw the whole place under the bus to save their own back
Stressful enviroment
MAINTENANCE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 30, 2018
Hot in the summer time, long hours, short staffed, and high turn over on production operator/packers. The training is poor for the operators and the supervisors have to step in a lot to fill missing slots.
Pros
pay, Ot
Cons
work life balance
great
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Claremont, NHDecember 11, 2018
very good bakery product to sell very long hours early morning start times 3:00 am. you have to be very fast a lot of delivery stops each day and some time stops you must be very organized.
Pros
good product
typical of industry
AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYDecember 2, 2018
not bad if you can handle the screwed up hours good employees management is fine too much travel expected to terrritories not belonging to you company car is a plus
Stressful and low paying
Route Sale Driver (Current Employee) –  Bow, NHNovember 11, 2018
It's good clean work but stressful long hours where I'm undercompensated. Field management seems okay but I don't think corporate management has left the 1980's yet. The long hours leave very little time for anything but work, eat, sleep, work, repeat.
Pros
Free bread, but really???
Cons
Without a route, you are worked like a dog for $800/week
Stressful job
Cake Decorator/Baker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAOctober 4, 2018
People are disrespectful, don't keep track of dates when there products expired. Unsanitary place to work. Don't worry about the wellbeing of customers.
Pros
Cons
Negative place!
Difficult Hours and not team oriented
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Bow, NHSeptember 17, 2018
Difficult Hours to have time with your family. Difficult to make commission. Management is not very organized. It is not a team environment. Training is minimal
Pros
Free Bread
Cons
Difficult Hours
Do yourself a favor and look for employment elsewhere
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Raynham, MAJuly 25, 2018
Company is badly mismanaged. If you enjoy being overworked, underpaid, and set up for failure this is the job for you. The routes are set up so they are virtually impossible to complete. The company's reputation is garbage with all the major grocery retailers.Its almost impossible to get time off because there is never enough people to cover all the routes. Run away, far far away
Pros
Free bread
Cons
The company
Love my job
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJune 23, 2018
Took a while to get in the groove, but love my job now and make good money. I like that I get to work independently. I like the stwady pay and job security. Job is not for everyone,like any job. No sure about other negative reviews. In Woburn the guys like myself that have a good work ethic love it. So people are just lazy and dont listen. They do a good job weeding those people out
Pros
Pay, teamwork, job security
Great job
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJune 23, 2018
Was a great place to work. Very collabarative work environment. Takes a while to get used to early yours. But liked getting out early and having time to do stuff. Pay was great.
Pros
Pay, job security
Cons
Early start time