Kohl's Employee Review

Typical ho-hum retail job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILJune 16, 2019
Want an existential crisis, extreme boredom and to get bossed around by some clown that's on the same pay grade as you? Work at Quincy, Illinois Kohl's! I hope not all Kohl's locations are like this one. It's like the right hand doesn't know what the left one's doing, and I have a feeling the left hand made it's way to the hind quarters, if you catch my drift. The store manager was the most milquetoast man I've ever met in my life. He let customers and employees alike just trample him underfoot. Some people I guess try to compensate for this by being incredibly bossy, even people who were on the same pay grade that I was. Don't waste your time. I'm sorry I wasted so much of mine.

Other Kohl's Employee Reviews

It was mediocre
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILJuly 22, 2019
Too much focus on selling credit cards, not enough focus on actual employee performance.

People who got more credit cards sold got more hours, as did new employees, compared to long term employees who sold few credit cards.
Assistant Store Manager, Operations (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 22, 2019
Kohls is an innovative forward thinking company. They are proactively securing new opportunities for the company. Amazon in my opinion is a great addition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kohl's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.9K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Kohl's.

Powered by Comparably