Kohl's Employee Review

Love
Kohl's Associate (Former Employee) –  Edgewood mdJune 15, 2019
This job was amazing I loved everything about especially when peak season hit you could make so much extra money and they gave u so many raises the only this is they don’t really give second chances much

Other Kohl's Employee Reviews

This place aint it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fresh Meadows, NYJuly 18, 2019
If I was able to give 0 stars I would. Employees are nice and friendly, but the management is poor. Nothing ever gets done on time and properly. No one ever leaves on time. Though some employees work very slow paced but no one gets help either. People are always calling out and one manager will give an employee 2-3 departments to do but they expect you to be out and everything done by their time. Not all the managers but some will see you struggle but try to seem very busy to even bother help you. This is a place I wouldn't recommend to work anyone. If you're trying to get a summer job and leave after its perfect but everything about it is just bad.
A great working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 18, 2019
Its a great place to work. You’re always busy, never not doing anything. They work well around your schedule you prefer. Friendly environment, rarely any problem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kohl's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.9K

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

73%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

73%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss