Kokopelli Beer Company Employee Reviews

Very flexible
Front of house staff (Current Employee) –  Westminster, ColoradoMarch 4, 2019
Owner doesn't like to micromanage. Depends on employees to make the right decisions. Staff is very friendly, customers are friendly. They worked around my schedule all the time. Was able to get all my time off that I requested. Owner was very understanding.
Pros
Discounted food, shift beer flexible schedules
Poor management. Poor flexibility.
Barback/Busser (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMarch 3, 2019
Managers do give more hours for a full time employee, but give hours to everyone else. Doesn't listen to employees problems. Managers yell at employees in front of customers. Just terrible work place. To many health code violations. And rules change on daily without any noticed they've been made.
Cons
You might get a break, i never seen anyone take a lunch just eat and work.
Official response from Kokopelli Beer Company
March 11, 2019

Unfortunately you have a disgruntle employee from time to time. We have employees who love working there. I don't understand the hours issue. Of course we give full time employee more hours. In the restaurant business it is hard to get to 40 hours every week unless you are management. Breaks are at your leisure when you talk to your co-workers and rotate. Flexibility is one of the areas we do well. This employee was given the days and hours talked about in their interview and every request for time off was given, and there were many requested. As far as health code violations - we keep a very clean place and have passed all our inspections. When an employee is unhappy they will try to hurt the company. We send emails and other ways of communication to the employees. I can not make employees read the emails or the posts. We pass information to the employees in many ways. Things change everyday - especially when you have as many beers on tap as we do. Some people do not take to change well. I am happy for this employee because now she can work somewhere she is happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kokopelli Beer Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Kokopelli Beer Company Reviews by Job Title