Kole Management Company

Kole Management Company Employee Reviews

Although I did not have a background in leasing or management at time of hire I advanced quickly from a Leasing Agent to an Assistant Manager and now a Community and Floating Manager. It was always nice to know that there was others available as a resource when you needed help or training on a certain subject.
It was a decent property management company to work for until they sold their properties and we were under new management. I loved the people I worked with and the yearly awards ceremony. I didn't like the bonus structure though, and there wasn't much opportunity for growth at least in my area.
Kole really care about there employees and the way the company functions. They are all about communication and making their employees jobs easier. What a great company to work for.
- Typical day would be picking up property grounds and running the compactor daily. - In learned how to install HVAC units and properly change electrical fixtures and work orders. - Great team of workers with positive energy. always willing to help you if needed, etc. - Maintaining a constant work load throughout the shift. - Clocking out.
Pros
Having a hour lunch break
Cons
Working outside
I learned not to trust anyone at this so called Management Company. Been in this business for over 10 yrs and was the worst experience ever. Somethings are too good to be true.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Would recommend it to anyone I know. Benefits are great. Employee’s are great. On site, continued training. I love the core values. The company takes care of their people.
Pros
Healthcare
Prepared bank deposits and sent documentation to corporate office, helped the manager to manage 100 unit apartments, answered telephone and direct inquiries/
Pros
smart people good pay
Cons
bad office location
I did my job with a smile and great attitude it a very professional place with a fun festive output I couldn't say nothing wrong about Kole management.
what I've learned about being in this position is what not to do. It's made me a better person and a much more positive leader in my next field of study.
kole is an excellent company to work for. they are very family orientatedand caring for the employee and their family.they are a very charitable organization they truly put peoples well being first.
Pros
very generous and caring
Cons
not enough training seminars for employees that are non-management
This company is great. I worked for them from 2006 to 2011. I was trained in leasing and property management. When I first started I was just a receptionist. I cant say enough good about this outfit.
Pros
organized consistent
Cons
never want to leave
Enjoyed my work with company, Room for advancement if you apply yourself. Encouraged education through out employment. Willing to listen when you had a problem , had and open door policy.
Pros
Good Benefits, Encourged education
Cons
N/a
I worked in maintenance, so my day was pretty easy. most of the time just walking the floor making small machine adjustments. it just did not work with the schedule
Pros
company van
Cons
on call
Very nice place to work for had the opportunity to work with a lot of great people and learn a lot.
Pros
Learned a great deal
w/o and make ready. learned every day. worked well with management. got along with co workers. nothing hard about work. completing of a job.
Pros
work out game free membership