Kole Management Company

Kole Management Company Employee Reviews in Savannah, GA

Although I did not have a background in leasing or management at time of hire I advanced quickly from a Leasing Agent to an Assistant Manager and now a Community and Floating Manager. It was always nice to know that there was others available as a resource when you needed help or training on a certain subject.
I did my job with a smile and great attitude it a very professional place with a fun festive output I couldn't say nothing wrong about Kole management.
kole is an excellent company to work for. they are very family orientatedand caring for the employee and their family.they are a very charitable organization they truly put peoples well being first.
Pros
very generous and caring
Cons
not enough training seminars for employees that are non-management
This company is great. I worked for them from 2006 to 2011. I was trained in leasing and property management. When I first started I was just a receptionist. I cant say enough good about this outfit.
Pros
organized consistent
Cons
never want to leave
Enjoyed my work with company, Room for advancement if you apply yourself. Encouraged education through out employment. Willing to listen when you had a problem , had and open door policy.
Pros
Good Benefits, Encourged education
Cons
N/a
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
I worked in maintenance, so my day was pretty easy. most of the time just walking the floor making small machine adjustments. it just did not work with the schedule
Pros
company van
Cons
on call
w/o and make ready. learned every day. worked well with management. got along with co workers. nothing hard about work. completing of a job.
Pros
work out game free membership