KOMET USA

KOMET USA Employee Reviews

Best products in the industry

Products are the best and company is very innovative. The regional manager is always there to provide support when he can and always looking out for our best interest. Company restructured commission a couple of years ago and there are mixed feelings about it. New structure makes it difficult to take time off from work without sacrificing commission for the month.

Pros

Great and innovative products

Cons

Commission structure

Very good workplace, great company

Lots of positives at Komet USA. Leadership changes taking place in 2016 and 2017 have really added to the overall outlook of the company. Still a small company fighting against the giants in the industry, but a great culture and great people with a strong new management team ready to lead into the next phase.

great place for my internship

I interned as a brand manager. Learned a lot, great office culture. I was able to learn new skills as well as further develop what I already knew. I enjoyed it there.

Sales

This was an inside sales position and we were given training on how to approach our territories, I was given opportunities in the sales field. The personalities of our management was good.

Komet bought out my last company so I joined in as Director OO for the logistics center in Ventura, CA

Overall, It was a solid job but I was placed in a position not to my liking. I created and managed a large shipping and clean room facility for a short period of time before going into business for myself.

Pros

Co-workers were friendly

Cons

Company management was in GA and I was working in CA so there was a lack of interaction.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Great place to work. Awesome product from Germany

High pace sales position. All products made by Komet are top of the line and make the dentists job quicker and easier. Once you get a new client to try the product, you should have them as a client for life.

Pros

Great product.

Cons

Tons of travel.

work life balance

this job gives you the flexibility to spend time with family and get the right balance between work and personal life. Great benifts - health, dental, time off

komet usa

komet is a family style work place. the company does care about its workers. pay is kind of low for an ISR, but they restructured to get more $. The management is frustrating at times, but for the most part it is very relaxed here. much focus on outbound calls and achieving goals. contests are held, with prizes. Paid holidays and a not many people work on Fridays. no weekends or holidays worked. nice Christmas party every year and nice sales meeting once a year in charlotte. base pay is low for a call center type job. commission is earned for orders and they restructured things to get more commission on orders. just renovated offices for more modern look. stand up desks.

Pros

relaxed, no weekends/holidays, contests

Cons

lower base pay than average

Quality products and company vision

The best part about working for Komet USA is knowing you are placing a quality product in the market which will make a difference in the lives of others. Individuals throughout the company are extremely helpful and knowledgeable of the products and procedures. The company culture is a place of hard work and hard fun! Your colleagues will treat you like family, and you have the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally within the organization.

Pros

Good insurances places; Catered lunches and breakfast snacks

Cons

Low 401K Match

Cutthroat peers and poor management

It's a job, it will never be anything but a job. Watch out for the smiling faces, they lie, they back stab, they throw you under the bus, only the preferred (think a**kissers) make decent commissions and the rest get either the loser territories, the loser reps, or both. They keep the long knives handy and have no problem using them on anyone at anytime so beware if you happen to accept a position here. Otherwise it's great, food at times, decent working environment, easy parking, and close to the interstate.

Pros

Food at times

Cons

Too many to name, poor management, poor teamwork, clueless leadership.

Decent salary Zero chance for raises

Work life balance is good as you do get to make your own schedule. Management expects high number of cold calls. Product is good quality. Inside sales team is mediocre. constant turnover for both inside and outside. Turnover at this company is very high even by industry standards. Competition is very high. Very long days. Not a lot of camaraderie as most employees are new. Company reimburses business expenses. No company car. Low mileage and car reimbursement. No reviews or opportunity for raises. You get paid off commission of sales. If you get a large territory you will make decent money. If you are stuck with a small one you will have a hard time growing. Pressure to perform is constant. No reports and old CRM. Very high turnover at this company.

Pros

quality prouduct

Cons

high turnover, very long days, no opportunity for advancement

Good pay, horrible management

You get what you put in, and receive no help from management unless they like you. There is little to no advancement in the company and unless you know someone or suck up, you are left on your own to sink or swim.

This could be a great place to work but its not.

Watch your back. The upper management DOES NOT care about you, they care about themselves. H.R. is pathetic. The other inside sales reps are not your friends even if the pretend to be. The outside sales reps don't care about you only how much money you make for them. The CEO is a money grubbing ......

Pros

The COO is a really nice man.

Cons

You're just another warm butt and soft voice, that's all.

fun environment

very friendly environment with the exception of a couple people. The hardest part is getting to know product.most enjoyable is that upper management treats us like family

Pros

family orientated

Cons

lots of backstabbing

Poor management, No room for growth, negative work environment

No room for growth with this company. Wages low. Many of the employees are unprofessional. No reprimands for not being up to par and being professional.

I enjoyed working for Komet as i've learned how to overcome negatiism and turn that into positive attitude.

I enjoy selling and am a vey likable individual. Most like me and trust me. Doctors trust my opinion. Most difficult part of my job is rejection. Turning that into position visit is vey easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is making a sale to a new doctor that wasn't interested initially.

One of my favorites

This job truly used both my administrative assistant skills as well as my customer service skills. Co-workers and management were excellent. It was a pleasure and privilege to work with everyone at this company.

Fun environment

You can make unlimited amount of money... if you have good relationships with your outside partners. Management tries to make it so everyone has an equal shot at making money.
  • KOMET USA