Konica Minolta Employee Reviews

Was a nice place to work
Office system professional (Former Employee) –  Tampa Fl.January 19, 2019
Was a good company in New York. I transferred to Fl
They had a merger then everything changed. We got a new manager who came in with techs that were less skilled as the original techs. Service manager had no idea of the copy process, no IT skills and started weeding our the original techs. I had 17 years in was at the top of the pay scale and I was laid off. I still remember the smug look on the new managers face as he said we gotta lay you off. 🙁 Like I said is was a great company in NY but after the merger in Fl. everything changed. One guy didn't even have control of he English language. To date out of 10 original techs very few remain because of layoffs, manager making it didficult for you to succeed or he just didn't care about you because he wanted his techs to still be employed. I was very pleased with healthcare, 401k a d car reimbursement. They use Runzheimer. Google it
Pros
Lovely place towork( tampa office) bu new management made it difficult
Cons
The new service manager Bob Smagala
No review
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYJanuary 18, 2019
No review
Not impressed with the company
Management team didn’t impress me a lot of finger pointing rather than getting the job done properly. Moved on
Great place to work, room for growth if interested.
ADMINISTRATIVE OP SPECIALISTS (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, NJJanuary 16, 2019
Konica Minolta was a great company. Room for fun, but when it's time to work you're really working. Good benefits offered PTO, vision, dental, life insurance and after leaving benefits were still available until the end of the month which is great. Definitely room for growth within the company.
Pros
Fun monthly informative meeting (optional) with free lunch. Friendly, family-like environment. Try to make work fun, to kind of decompress
Cons
Can be stressful at times, but nothing that can't be handled.
AR/AP Clerk / Administrative (Former Employee) –  Wixom, MIJanuary 10, 2019
It was a great job with a great boss. People there were pleasant, the atmosphere was nice, it was relaxing, flexible, and I was really disappointed when we down sized and I was laid off. It was a great place to work.
Achieve to breathe
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 8, 2019
The day begins at early and you begin your cadence. Identifying both
net new business along with continuing cultivating is your mission.
Crafting customized value propositions that separate you from the competition.Fraternizing and brainstorming with your colleagues stimulates ideas. Convincingly moving clients to a close within a reasonable time window is sometimes difficult.
Pros
Large Database of clients
Cons
Achieving success and all of the sales buckets is difficult
See Summary below
Quality Assurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTJanuary 7, 2019
I Worked 10 years and as of December 14,2018 the Company relocated all jobs. I had Great work Experience as an employee working their. Monitored and documented agent call quality in support of the departmental quality goals and initiatives.
unprofessional
Customer Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 24, 2018
very unprofessional supervisor and management do not work walk around cursing and lying on rep no one there has been there over 1 year not perm just temp will fired for no reason
Nice Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTDecember 19, 2018
Konica spends a lot of time on making sure that everyone feels like part of the team. It is a fun place to work unfortunately they are relocating from my state.
Pros
good environment to work in
Cons
fast paced
Poor
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 7, 2018
Very Poor Local and Upper Management. Followed management review of submitted proposals and guidelines of local and upper management per Ok review. Initiated prospect sale development, follow through as directed by management with working business. In the end lack of team support and embarrassment. Cut out of commissions 100% on large contracts.
Pros
Cons
Commission not paid
Do you research
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 28, 2018
You can't have too much success; you will be penalized by decrease in compensation. Internal competition from "teammates" is a recurring theme as well. No road to leadership, no matter how well you've done.
Pros
innovative
Cons
Comp plan and internal competition
Great Place to Learn Outside Sales
sales environment (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 20, 2018
Great place to get your feet wet as an outside sales rep. Enjoyed the staff that I worked with greatly. Loved the sector that I sold in and learned a great deal.
good place to learn sales
Outside Sales/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 19, 2018
it was a good place to perfect my sales skills, Learning how to cold call and door knock is important for an out side sales rep to be better at. good to learn.
Company culture changed over the years
bottom feeder (Current Employee) –  hereNovember 4, 2018
USED TO BE A VERY GOOD COMPANY.... I don't know what happened. Benefits became a marketing strategy to get you on board but does not abide by it. Some departments focus on improving their staff. Majority doesn't care.
Loved it here
Data Entry Administrator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTNovember 1, 2018
I would stay forever if the company weren't moving. Typically come in, check for any work, and then complete what needs to be done. I learned A LOT about SAP.
Pros
Good pay. Good work culture.
Cons
They're leaving
new challenges every day
Customer Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  San BernardinoOctober 31, 2018
The company was put together well. The products were well
designed and customer friendly . setting the units up to meet
customer needs was an easy task , and rewarding. If there
were problems I correct the problems to meet customer needs.
Pros
benefits and working conditions
Cons
extreme travel
plant closed
Slitter Operator (Former Employee) –  Whitsett, NCOctober 29, 2018
Plant closed very short time there friendly people cleanly environment not hard or stressful work company had activities yearly for there employees no issues
Pros
Great Experience
Cons
Plant Closed
Great environment to work in
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCOctober 24, 2018
I liked it here. The people around me were great to work with. Management could sometimes be a bit overbearing and not resourceful enough to assist you in your job
Pros
Free Lunches on Special Occassions
Cons
Overbearing Manager
Productive, Collabrative, Hardworking fun environment
Legal Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAOctober 17, 2018
Konica Minolta is a great place to work. Great earnings potential, Solutions based selling methodologies, and a proven time tested track record of success. A typical day at work is team meetings in the morning and sales the remaining part of the day. Cold Calling and selling new accounts. Researching information about prospective accounts to better understand there business. Great work culture but requires a hard work ethic.
Good cmpany to work for
Teksystems Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 6, 2018
Mission driven to accomplish companies goals. The team there are very high spirited and has each others back. Management look out for the employees and keeps them abreast on all company internal news.
Terrible place to work
Administrative Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Broadview Hts, OHOctober 6, 2018
Mandatory overtime, lackadaisical training based on erroneous and sometimes missing policies and procedures, a manager who publicly shames people for their mistakes in front of their co-workers and, on one occasion, made someone cry in a team meeting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Konica Minolta. Our community is ready to answer.