Konica Minolta Employee Reviews

Fun and energetic place to work...
Named Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 12, 2018
Plenty of potential to make a lot of money here. Friendly staff and coworkers through out office. Every day brought something new with clients as you got to speak and prospect someone new everyday.
Professional
Camera Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJJuly 11, 2018
No sense reviewing it since it is closed but I will say that the 20 years I was there was nice. Relaxed pace of repairing the cameras. Good friendships.
Developing customer relationships
Named account executive (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 15, 2018
Making calls to clients and prospective clients. Servicing clients needs. Explain how we can make your workflow better. Suggesting what equipment or professional services will best fit the clients needs.
Soul Sucking Company
Administrator (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutJune 14, 2018
This company pays very well for non sales positions. That alone does not compensate for how terribly they treat their employees. The favoritism and nepotism is rampant. The lack of general business knowledge among the management teams is appalling. The managers lie about telling you to do certain things that you're not supposed to do, they make up policies on the fly, there is no mentoring and no career path. They discuss confidential information about other employees with their direct reports and bad mouth employees behind their back. This was truly a toxic environment to be in everyday. Thankfully I walked away with my sanity.
Pros
Good pay, plenty of overtime, good benefits
Cons
Toxic work environment
Producutive busy
Under-Writer (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RI 02889June 13, 2018
I liked what i did there as a underwriter very busy and fast paced which i liked and worked well as a team. Very fortunate to learn what i did there and had a full time job also.
Pros
Free lunches, own desk
Cons
Short breaks
Clean Environment and Respect for all
Admin Operations Specialist (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2018
I truly enjoyed working at Konica Minolta, the people were very supported and friendly. I never once felt or was treated as a temporary employee. I was treated with respect and included in all of the company’s events.
Pros
Respect for everyone
Cons
N/a
Fun place to work at.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTJune 8, 2018
Konica at Windsor though quick paced has a very nice and friendly work culture. Would not have left this company if they were not relocating to New Jersey
Good starter job
Outside Sales / Major Accounts Manager B2B (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMay 30, 2018
Good training but low pay. This is a job that will put your knowledge above the rest and position your future with a different company that needs a more knowledgable sales team.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Pay
cool
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 24, 2018
i had a great couple months there before i was no longer needed i have no negative comments to make about my time there or the company itself. My boss was an idiot though.
Was fun selling new technology
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 23, 2018
I sold high speed new digital color copiers to some very high end clients. It was a lot of fun and I was able to be one of the top reps in Florida. I had great coworkers and loved my clients.
Good Company, Small Culture
Data Integrity Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJMay 23, 2018
Konica is full of opportunities. However, they are a growing entity with all the associated pains. The Healthcare section where I worked was dependent on the Business division. It had also been running on older systems that were never correctly integrated. As a result, they are going through a large change to SAP, and no one is sure where they stand. With the addition of several acquisitions they recently made, the opportunities are there, but if your performance slips, even for understandable reasons, you could lose your position.
Fast paced environment with good people
Director of AfterMarket Administration (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTMay 15, 2018
Konica Minolta supplied a fast paced environment with opportunity to grow. The Senior Management team worked tirelessly to drive process improvement and levels of efficiency throughout the organization.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Negativity
Work hard with no compensation to match it
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTMay 11, 2018
Worked there for over 11 years, Had to take a pay cut from my temp agency in order to get a full time position, Yearly reviews were never favorably towards the people that were working the hardest. My day consisted mostly posting out orders in SAP and at the end of the month it was just me posting them. Gained much SAP experience there to the point where managers would ask me how to process a transaction. Management would just keep adding more duties to the ones you already had. Workplace culture was very negative. Hardest part was the end of the month. The job was enjoyable when I first started but by the time my position was eliminated and I was laid of it was like the weight of the world was lifted of my shoulders.
Pros
They bought pizza at the end of the month.
Cons
End of the month too many late nights and a many of them by myself.
Typical entry level sales job
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 9, 2018
Daily work was fine but corporate was very hands off, almost non-existent. Pay scale and benefits were poor. Could not earn ANY PTO until 1 year of employment. Medical benefits did not kick in for 90 days.
Pros
good team
Cons
NO healthcare for 90 days and no PTO for a year; very low salary
Poor Work Management and Environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2018
This company is in serious need of a Management overhaul or it is going to fail. Poor training program if any at all. Substandard products to price ratio. Poor to no mentorship. Micromanagement. Unbalanced work in/out of office for Sales Reps. No team building, very little employee incentive programs. Poor Work office environment. Internal processes need major improvement.
Benefits
Cons
Not a good place to work
Very good place to work.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Whitsett, NCApril 23, 2018
This was a good place to work. Good pay and benefits. However the plant in which I worked has since shut down and is no longer there. Co workers were friends.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
They shut down
Poor training
Global Solutions Support Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 20, 2018
Basically if you see the interface of an application you are expected to support it. No training provided. Micro management seems to be the norm. If you mention a subject/issue thats needs to be reviewed, it is acknowledged by a "we are working on it." and never fixed.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor Management/training
not a bad place to work, but small company feel
New York City Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 20, 2018
company could be much stronger, but ran like a small company. Pay could be better and territory smaller. Good products good company just need more infrastructure.
Pros
products
Cons
management
Rewarding.
Field service technician (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, NYApril 19, 2018
A typical work day required me to bring the equipment to the customer, install or fix it, and aiding them in how to properly work it. The most enjoyable part is when I am able to efficiently fix the machine but on the other hand its a bad day at work when the equipment cannot be fix and parts have to be ordered.
Good employer, has its bad streaks at times
RSC Level 2 Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLApril 18, 2018
Good employer, pays some of your cell bill, fellow coworkers are nice. Management has many things to work on, very lazy and you can often find them not doing their job, or completely slacking off, only to take it out on the employees. Hours are long, typical work load gets out of had really quick, leading to very regular 90+ hours every 2 weeks. Good employer to get experience with, but not a workplace that you'll want to retire on.
Pros
Good learning environment
Cons
Most management is lazy, gets paid way more, and are not good at their job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Konica Minolta. Our community is ready to answer.