KONOVER RESIDENTIAL CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2019
fun place to work got alone well with co-workers, poor management and poor turn arounds company keep changing management I would paint sweep clean
Janitors work to keep schools, offices, libraries, and hospitals, clean and maintained. They are often asked to work outside normal business hours sometimes early in the morning or late at night so the building can be cleaned properly.
Pros
convent close to home
Cons
poor management to many turn overs
Liked the trade shows
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTNovember 25, 2018
There parties are pretty epic other then that they need to update appliances to every property , and they have poor gratitude for there maintenance staff need to take care more there maintenance
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Storrs, CTJune 13, 2018
I enjoyed it a lot. Learned a lot from them. I wish i could have stayed. Then pay was competitive and i enjoyed the work enviroment. The people were great.
Risky work environment
Courtesy Patrol (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTFebruary 3, 2018
The hardest part of the job was, difficultly on keeping the peace. Management was somewhat reasonable. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out.
Productive and fun working envirnoment
Courtesy Attendant (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTNovember 3, 2017
Easy going job, laid back. I learned how not to judge other people. The managers were over worked, under paid, lack of communication skills with co-workers. The workplace was a comfortable atmosphere. The hardest part of the job is when someone passed away. You grew to love the clients like they were family. The most joyous part of the job was to see someone who was struggling in their life put the pieces together and become a jewel in their community.
Pros
Fun activities, perks, Experience
Cons
Suspension, unwanted shift
Best place I've worked hands down
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 20, 2017
I had the best time working here unfortunately they had changed management again so we were no longer being managed by Konover 😩 Everyone were nice and the company picnics was awesome.
Pros
Great people to work for really care about their workers and staff
Cons
No breaks
interacting and helping clients find apartments
Assistant Manager/Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTAugust 17, 2017
meeting with residents, showing, leasing, qualifying tenants.
customer service, review applicants and verify employment and landlord references. collecting of rents and record deposits, making deposits to local bank.
benefits
Cons
walking the property
Very supportive team and open minded corporate
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILMay 4, 2017
I like that you can always reach out to your property manager up to corporate level on any idea you can contribute and you will be recognized for a job well done, even just thru email but it was a corporate-wide email recognition!
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Healthcare Insurance based from Connecticut
Mediocre Property Mgmt
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutApril 27, 2017
Company is not a standout by any means. Property manager was unable to provide any answer without sending situation to corporate for review. No training provided in regards to Fair Housing guidelines.
great people
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Amherst, MAApril 21, 2017
they where a great place to work friendly enviroment and the tenants very friendly i would tell anyone must work for fast pace apartments turn overs...
Pros
great benifits
Oversee an 82 unit apartment complex
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Ilion, NYJuly 19, 2016
Day to day operations include processing annual recertifications, interim certs, ensuring property occupancy is at a high level. Interact with residents resolving any concerns they may have. Provide corporate office with requested reports, complete an annual budget and supervise maintenance staff making sure work orders are completed in a timely manner.
Room for improvement
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Ridgefield, CTJune 14, 2016
Overall this company is decent. The region I worked in and the supervisor I had leaves so much to be desired. Felt more like a high school than a workplace. It seemed to be encouraged and embraced. I felt frustrated constantly because we had so many real things to work o but there always seemed to be some type of drama (non work related) that seemed to keep that from happening.
Great Education and Communicarionq
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  w hartford, ctJune 22, 2015
Enjoyed working for Konover Not a lot of options in Fairfield, County.
Good staffing. Very Rewarding. Clear Management and Communicaton
Fun
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Stamford,CTNovember 17, 2014
This was a nice place to work, all the employess were nice to each other and the residents showed alot of respect to the staff.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Pay
Productive work environment
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield, CTMay 12, 2014
I enjoy my job here. Great employees and management, Not much room for advancement.
excelent in resourcing out to fix a problem, they really tryed to take care of their employees, and in general very aprochable
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  CTSeptember 26, 2013
Customer service was top notch, when I had an issue I had no problem going to the property manager with it.
Pros
Benefits and balance of work and family
Cons
Working with Konover was cut off to short
enjoyable place to work
Resident Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTSeptember 10, 2013
it is rewarding when I can help my residents find and keep needed services. I have learned that you truly have to take one day at a time and it is not always possible to get the help you want for every resident but you try your best and whatever you can't accomplish by yourself don't be to proud to ask for help. I have no comments about management but I have the greatest supervisor ever!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KONOVER RESIDENTIAL CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.

KONOVER RESIDENTIAL CORPORATION Reviews by Location