Konsus Employee Reviews

Nice and great people in the Community
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  AnonymousFebruary 20, 2019
Application process was challenging, but finally I am here.
Working in Konsus is very flexible. I could go travelling and working anywhere, as long as I could spend 30-40 hours per week to work and be responsible for the work I was doing, then everything is amazing.
People in the community are also very supportive.
Pros
Nice people on the team
Cons
Compensation
Great place to work!
Graphic and Web Designer (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 11, 2019
Met some great people in both management and account managers.
A lot of interesting projects all around the globe. Work as much as you like it's all up to you, Very recommend.
Best place to work remotely!
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  IndonesiaFebruary 7, 2019
Konsus is great company for freelancer designer like me. Flexible working hours, great colleagues from all around the world. Warm and encouraging environment. Nice place to grow positively!!
Pros
Flexible working hours, warm environments, fair management, jobs always available
Cons
No fixed time-schedule
Wherever and whenever you can work
Graphic Designer (Freelance) (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 7, 2019
Continuous flow of projects
You can choose the project of your ability
Have improved technically and creative thinking
Great relationships with each of the team and easily communicate
You need to be focused on each and every project to be successful
Very good remuneration and rewards for great performance
Pros
Remuneration, Bonus, Easy Communication, Periodic townhall meetings
Cons
Client's feedback
Great company to work as a remote Designer
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Washington StateJanuary 30, 2019
I get to embrace the remote work life, I log in when I'm ready to work and submit for the projects I find most interesting. The Account Managers work directly with the client so I can focus on the design work. Things are fast-paced but it's a collaborative environment. I get to work on a wide variety of projects and management is open to feedback and new improvements are constantly being made in tech and process.
Pros
Plenty of exciting design work that I get to choose from, there's now a strong promotion path. I'm able to work fully remote, have a flexible schedule and get to work with a great global community!
Cons
More projects than Designers these days
Great for people outside US
PowerPoint and Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mexico CityJanuary 16, 2019
Great place for designers who want to work with tons of different clients, products, and styles. Its as much variation as you can dream of, and you're working for large international companies as well as start-ups. Great onboarding and training, amazing and caring team and community. Maybe too low salary for someone in a large city in the US, but everywhere else in the Americas this is super competitive compared to offline alternatives.
Pros
Variation, customers, learning, team, community
Cons
Contractor agreement only
Misleading Job Posting and Unreasonable Demands
Potential Employee (Former Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 13, 2018
They are really looking for dedicated Konsus employees, and not freelancers although they don't tell you that in the application, then they decline you. They should make it clear that they only want full-time dedicated employees and not waste my time. Since their pay is only $12.00/hr. which is not a livable wage, it is quite unreasonable that they demand contractors work exclusively for Konsus. This company preys on people desperate for work.
Great company to work
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 7, 2018
Really nice and tough guys with a friendly atmosphere. They have a nice business model and professional colleagues, feedback is really working in both ways.
Konsus is a great place for any great freelancer
Research/Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 11, 2018
It offers Opportunities to the top 1% of specialized freelancers, if you have the skills then be assured of earning at konsus.

All freelancers are subjected to a detailed screening to filter out the best of the best.