Kony Employee Reviews

Beware IT Candidates
ITS (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 5, 2018
You will be tested for all you know in your interview and then wind up in a helpdesk role. You won't do any systems or network administration, no projects, security or other which they are in dire need, and then you will be overwhelmed with helpdesk, and then more helpdesk. Your career will go backwards and you'll wonder, what have I gotten myself into. Prior technical IT management no longer with Kony did the same thing and then they got the lip service, just because they want to save 20 or 30k. So don't waste your time as a senior systems or network admin here because you won't do either. GA is looking to save a buck and IT greatly understaffed but I didn't expect to see this behavior in a software development company that is allegedly a leader in their field.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
No Career Path (at all)
Sr. Test Engineer - UAT (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 28, 2013
Learned mobile application testing,Automation testing
To guide people
Nice freedom for me to do R&D
Productive, fun and fast paced work place.
Technology Product Manager/Application Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 19, 2013
Typical day at work comprises of conference calls and meetings with different stakeholders in the company. Coordinating and managing different projects and products that I am responsible of. Here at Kony the co-workers are very helpful and friendly.