What is it like to work at KOOL PAK?

4.5Work/Life Balance
4.0Compensation/Benefits
4.3Job Security/Advancement
4.2Management
4.3Culture
4.0
Great Place To Work
Written by Good benefits home every night (Current Employee) from Patterson, CA on April 24, 2018
EveryWhere You Go You Will Have Your 15% Of Idiots, Besides That The other 85% Is great. Wish The Pay Was better But hey what can you do. Most of the places we deliver are truck friendly, Dispatches communicate with you for the most part, And we have a open door policy which is great if you ever have any problems you can contact the CEO or the vice - more ... president - less
ProsGood benefits home every night
ConsThe pay is not where it should be!!!
See all 9 KOOL PAK reviews