Kowa Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Ok place to work at
Territory Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 4, 2017
Ok place to work at if you choose to work here place to work at. I personally don't like the culture. a day is long. I learn nothing. hardest part is managers.
Good company to work for
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 6, 2017
Good company to work for with managers that where there who assited you when you had any issues to help get your territory to goal. A typical day was having a routing planned out to see at least 10 physicians a day.Learned how to effectively establish effective relationship with the physicians and office staff.
Pros
Opportunity to provide a product to help patients live a better quaiity of life
Cons
Very little formulary coverage
Professional relationships that respect what you bring to them
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  UtahMay 21, 2013
A typical day starts in the PM to insure you know what doctors I want to see.

I work with the top prescribers down. I also call on pharmacies to INSURE my promoted drugs are on the shelf. If not, there is a great chance my RX will be switched.

Hardest part until you have the NECESSARY rapport at the gatekeepers desk is getting back to see the doctor. If I have done my job SELLING, they NEED my samples, this makes it EAST

Enjoyable part - getting numbers to see where I rank in the company / district. I have always enjoyed being part of a district that has weekly call-ins and shares ideas that have worked for them.

I have been extremely lucky - GREAT MANAGERS
District manager - reference
Regional manager - reference
Co-worker - reference - Pharmaceuticals is the best job when you put in the extra effort to insure you are successful.

When we launch a product - the FIRST THING I DO IS SELL MYSELF ON THE DRUG AND KNOW AS MUCH AS I CAN ABOUT THE COMPETITION. I need a specific patient I want to have the right to ask for the business!
Pros
Helping patients - Not all doctors read up on new inforamtion.
Cons
Can not think of one
Good company with good management
Senior District Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 12, 2012
Kowa was an excellent experience. I had a top sales team and enjoyed my time there. In hindsight, I should have stayed there!