KPC Global Management, LLC Employee Review

View all KPC Global Management, LLC reviews

I Still Work There & Am Quite Happy! 😉
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hemet, CANovember 10, 2018
I have worked there 6 wks & am happy there! The employees are all different & I think we all mesh together quite well! I am happy with the benefits offered, management has been just fine & seems to all work well together. The Dr’s & NP’s are just GREAT! I have been a M.A. for quite a while & have worked at places that were just plain awful. KPC is NOT awful. I enjoy going to work everyday in the Urgent Care-very big variety of ailments seen. Employees are treated more than fair. Plus, it takes me 10 minutes to drive to work! 😃 i was a freeway commuter for SO many years...just not worth it anymore. I am quite happy where I am & plan to stay there indefinately! 👍🏻
Pros
Understanding Supv.; Nice Providers; Close To Home.
Cons
Don’t see pharmaceutical reps=no free lunches! 😔

Other KPC Global Management, LLC Employee Reviews

Very unprofessional
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CAAugust 5, 2019
This place is very unprofessional, dirty, stressful, unpaid, over worked, drama. A typical work day here is stressful management doesn't know how to communicate with staff.
Beware! Terrible employer
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CASeptember 9, 2018
This organization is the Human Resource and Payroll point of contact for the Hemet Valley Medical Center, Menifee Valley Medical Center, Apex Healthcare Medical Center, and other organizations all owned by the same owner and his family (daughter, son, in-laws, wife, etc.). You need to have skills in kissing up, allowing yourself to get disrespected, and underpaid. All of the organizations under this ownership is garbage and has poor reviews for all divisions and hospitals. There are a few employees and physicians that are pleasant to wok with. Management is a joke. No room to grow. Pay is 3rd world country. Working culture is non-existent. Facilities are mediocre at best. Cheap cheap cheap. Try to make a nickel by spending a penny. RUN WAY! Visit the office you're being offered employment for before considering- both medical staff and physicians. BEWARE!
Pros
A few employees and physicians are nice
Cons
EVERYTHING especially upper management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPC Global Management, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

KPC Global Management, LLC Reviews by Location