KPG Healthcare Employee Reviews

Paid on time, great customer service
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 6, 2018
I’ve been with KPG for about 6 months now and it’s been a great experience . This was my first time working as a registry CNA so at first it can be a little challenging when you are not familiar with the facilities. KPG makes sure I have relevant assignments and that I am comfortable at the facility I am working. Working per diem allows the flexibility of working when I want to and I can easily take days off which can be necessary if you’re going to school. A huge pro is the weekly direct deposits. If there is an issue it is resolved in a timely manner. I love experiencing different units at different facilities .
Pros
Weekly direct deposit, friendly, professional
Cons
Wage could be a little more competitive
paid on time, relevant job assignments.
PCU RN (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAFebruary 4, 2018
KPG paid weekly at a competitive rate, and provided me with relevant job assignments. Housing I was provided was beautiful and safe. I found every representative kind and friendly. I was able to work at world class facilities through them.
Great Company to work with!
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAOctober 12, 2016
I've been with KPG for a little over 2 years and it's been a great experience! They have an excellent team that works hard to find the right assignments, I've had positive experiences with everyone I've worked with. Thanks KPG!
Pros
Friendly, Professional, Helpful
Amazing company to work for
Travel Nurs Recruiter (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAOctober 12, 2016
One of the best office environments that I have worked in. Very positive and they actually make it fun to work with great owners, managers and a casual but hard working office environment. Grateful to be part of this team!
Pros
Positive office enviroment
Cons
Excellent Customer Service
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAOctober 12, 2016
Overall a great experience working with KPG Healthcare. From the Recruiting Team to Compliance to Payroll, each department makes sure that any problem is resolved with a great deal of urgency. Everyone is personable and seem to really care about your experience with KPG Healthcare.
Pros
Personable, Great Customer Service
Great People!
Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAMarch 12, 2014
This is a great group of people who work very hard to find assignments tailored to my needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPG Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9