KRA International, LLC Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Im addicted to this place.
Assembler/shipping/material handler (Former Employee) –  Midhawaka indianaAugust 14, 2017
Loved my responsibilities. Doing 3 jobs kept me busy. But the supervisor in one area Was a pain. Made 950 to do 3 jobs. Wanted 10 even but could not get it. If could get that, I'd go back because I love that place.
Pros
Fast paced nice people
Cons
Lack of pay raise
Stressful
Customer Service/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJuly 28, 2017
There isn't any room for advancement in this company anymore. They have overworked me and have received no raise in over a year. I did more than my job title and duties entitled but still recived no compensation.
Happy thats over with
Auto CAD Drafter (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INMay 8, 2017
The floor supervisor plays favorites and since she is more than "good friends" with the owner he just does as she ask.. I came up there though and it helped me keep money in my pockets for the time being.
Pros
the people I worked with
Cons
the wireharness manager
productive, good experience
Quality Control Inspector, shipping, operator (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INAugust 27, 2015
Loved working with some of the nicest employees. Enjoyed helping the company grow and improve with the products on how to improve with the new products.
Pros
great boss
Cons
lot of drama
Fun and demanding. Could compensate employees better.
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INMay 2, 2013
Every day at K.R.A. was fast paced and demanding both for the people who were in the production processes and for the supervisors, during the busy season. I learned how to help others reach their goals with quality and their daily rates. I was able to train people to be effective and efficient at their jobs. I was also able to help streamline processes to make peoples jobs easier and achieve higher goals. My immediate supervisor was my biggest influence and the best and most understanding supervisor I've had and we were able to work well together and come to make solutions whenever problems occurred. Unfortunately you will always have people working for you that think it's just a paycheck, and those are the people who wont succeed. Most of my co-workers were better than that and were a delight to work with. The hardest part of the job was trying to make people work who did not want to, or did not want to try harder. I enjoyed my job most knowing that something I had done for someone helped them. I made many lasting friendships at K.R.A. as well.
Pros
Easy to get a job there, assembly work was not too difficult
Cons
Little pay, little room for advancement, short breaks, weak health benefits.
wok on a table and assembly wires in a little box of 43 holes
Preloader and builder (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INMarch 12, 2013
hard work and i really like the job but they pay 7.25 per hour its not good rate payed
Cons
3 breaks
A "get on your feet" type of job.
MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INDecember 31, 2012
If someone needs me to do so I troubleshoot/program all Dynalab equipment.
What I have learned was to always discuss everything to its entirety before you work.
Management was secretive.
Co-workers are fun and really hard working.
The hardest part of my job is dealing with my supervisors.
When I leave, is the most enjoyable part of my current job.
Pros
i have gained alot of knowledge.
Cons
lose good workers due to unstableness.