Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Found 2,176 reviews matching the search See all 3,051 reviews
its a interesting place to work
RELEASE WADDLE (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCOctober 20, 2018
Kraft has 4 shifts and 1st 2nd 3rd and Mini shift. you cut turkeys and they have different types of jobs containing that release waddle-is cutting around the neck of the turkey or a releaser is cutting the left side of the turkey neck. it a great place to work at.
Pros
Great benefits great people excellent training
Cons
cold dont really have a set time to get off
Good team environment
Senior Systems Project Leader (Former Employee) –  East Hanover, NJOctober 18, 2018
Good work/life balance. Very driven culture. Lots of reacting instead of being proactive. Good building services, cafe, gym, open seating, great walking paths around the campus.
Good Company
Associate (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCOctober 18, 2018
Great management team, gave you all the tools you needed to do the job you were assigned. Management and associated worked hand and hand as a team and that was great because most companies don't do that.
cold
Production Laborer (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAOctober 18, 2018
you work long hours and forced in on overtime every week. it is very cold . the benifets are good. you do a lot of standing, and reaching.
If you can stand the cold... then apply
Good Work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Campbell, NYOctober 18, 2018
A lot of line work. I did float around in the plant. Some of the work was very hard physically and hard on the back. Most enjoyable was working with others.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
not enough work at times
factory work
Operator technician (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOOctober 18, 2018
fast paced, basic factory work. good benefits. Has good employees working there. they are willing to train. training for the job was good. hardest part of the job the linkers which was staying in one spot and tying the hot dogs.
benefits
Cons
hours
Clean place to work
Relief Staff Member and Equipment Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXOctober 17, 2018
At the time I worked at Kraft, it was one of the cleanest places I ever worked, sanitation was priority one, production was second, the first time I've every scene at any company I worked for.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Layoffs
Kraft NA was a great place to learn and grow
IP Strategy and Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILOctober 16, 2018
Hardest part of working at Kraft was watching it it be torn down and apart and the culture change. It became competitive to a negative level and the growth it was experiencing became stagnant.
Pros
great growth environment
Cons
cliquey, competitive and closed to certain employees
Internship at Kraft
Intern Event Planner (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAOctober 16, 2018
I actually worked at Kraft as an intern requirement for my high school but it was an amazing experience in which I met some great people. They gave an amazing set of freedoms in which you can really grow as an employee and make the changes that you feel are necessary and almost always have the support of your mentors.
Once Great company
Customer Category Manager - Harris Teeter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 16, 2018
Kraft Heinz changed to culture for the worse. I planned to make a career here but once they were bought everything changed. Massive layoffs and complete culture change. It wasn't for me.
summary
Maintenance/Stockroom Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fremont, OHOctober 15, 2018
Pay off debt and work alot. Not a very well balanced work and home life. Great people to work with. Always over time a great pay with great benefits and everything else.
Good Job, Good People
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Massillon, OHOctober 14, 2018
Job is good despite what others say. Don't expect it to be easy but once you are at top wage, the money and benefits are excellent for the area. Hourly workers are in charge of most departments as salary is few. Union is good and fair also.

My only complaint is that we always run out of ingredients from corporate and then shut down, so I don't always get my hours.
Pros
Wages, benefits, culture, management, union
Cons
Ingredients that always run short costing me my hours
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Northfield, ILOctober 12, 2018
Fast paced environment.

Access to computer systems needed to perform job.

Flexible on schedule

Collaboration among work group supported
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
N/a
Productive and fun loving people to WORK around
Relief 3 (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCOctober 12, 2018
I was employed by KRAFT Heinz as a slicer operator on the mini shift and GOT transferred from mini shift TO first shift where the hours are more harsh for MY situation and I ended up losing MY job FOR attendance. I signed up for only 3 days and ended up getting terminated bc I miss too many days and lost too many points now I feel as though I'm bout to lose everything......
Pros
Free lunches and outstanding benefits
Cons
Cold environment
Fast workpace but good emplyees
Food Safety Technician (Current Employee) –  Massillon, OHOctober 11, 2018
Hard work and fast paced. Employees are nice and respectful but there is a lack of management. Not much room for advancement.
Schedule can change from day to day making it hard to make plans
outside of work.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Schedule changes often making it hard to make plans outside of work
Typical production company
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CAOctober 10, 2018
Hardest part of the job was not knowing if someone there was trying to get you fired to try to push you out the door, also working with unmotivated people that didnt complete there work load. The most enjoyable part of my job was running and maintaining my own process.
Big company
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILOctober 9, 2018
Kraft was not a bad place overall but some of the management was incompetent. They had a lot of good ideas but no follow through. Some of the people were very knowledgable but many were mailing it in.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor managment
productive and consantly changing work invironment
Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 9, 2018
A typical day would start by going over the test planned for the day. I would learn how to operate new equipment and different process steps. I had to manage my time to complete test and write assessment of test. Constant learning environment. The hardest part was working on Kraft's timeline. The most enjoyable part was the constant learning
Pros
Always lerning something new
Cons
the change in the corporate culture from Kraft to Heinzs
Long work days
Materials Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 8, 2018
Huge push to keep production going which forced people to say rude things to other departments which didn't have things ready for their department in time. The turnaround was bad, often causing the department to pick up the slack of another person that has left the company. Every few years the company re-organized the salaried workforce. The good news was that if you stuck around you could learn several positions as they became vacant.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement for salaried
Cons
High stress
No consideration of life/work balance!
Machine Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIOctober 7, 2018
Very dirty and unsafe environment. Mandatory 8 to 10 hour days, 7 days a week. Daily overtime sometimes not announced until less than one hour before normal leave time. No rotation for days off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

58out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Kraft Heinz Company.

Powered by Comparably