Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

United States3,427 reviews

Found 3,427 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,559 reviews
heinzkraftheinzplantcoldproductionovertimeproductshift

Productive, busy and very competitive and it comes to running the lines

Featured review

Kraft Heinz Company selected this as a representative review
I really do like my job. I have always wanted to work for this company. The pace in the factory is very high skilled. You learn a lot from working on multiple lines that are not the same and running different products

Official response from Kraft Heinz Company

February 1, 2019
Thank you for leaving your feedback. I am glad to hear you are finding your time rewarding at KHC. We value your contribution. - Elizabeth

Very good pay

I worked here 6 months the pay was good , the team management was not they have favoritism and that's what the downside of coming to work everyday makes it a null day , HR is the worst they are never there when you need them.

Pros

Great pay 19/hr

Cons

Bad management

Kraft Heinz Company insights

Based on 1,587 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility

What is the best part of working at the company?Loved my position and opportunities offered in all departments. Kraft allowed me honor to work with the most wonderful group of people I have ever had the pleasure to work with.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Sometimes we were stressed for time, but we always prevailed. Working in teams made the job less stressful.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?No micro management was ever needed, we all did our parts in our positions as required, and with the support of our superiors, work was always a pleasure.What is a typical day like for you at the company?In HR Customer Service, I spoke daily to many of the companies employees. It was a comfort to help them with their issues and problems in regards to benefits, time off, payroll, and anything else employees had questions about.

Great People great place to work.

Great place to work the ppl from day one as soon as you walk in they take care of you and they are very helpful great pay great benefits great overall place to work and make a career out of and enjoy life and work with a lot of great ppl and friends

Easy money but horribly ran company

The money is easy. The benefits are not that great and the family work life is not there. They are very deceitful and will word things to make certain areas Appealing even though it's not. Every time you are told something from supervisors and up, it's like you have to interpret the fine print that was never said.

Don't work there

They seem like a great company to work for at first until you start then everything changes, don't work for them if you want any kind of home life or social life.

What a company should not do!

kraft heinz is "drama"! Unfair Turnovers after just working a 12 shift, favoritism, incompetent management, hr believes themselves themselves above the the actual workers who are solely responsible for why the factory is still in business! Maintenance are on the line working on machines nearly every day! simply that those in charge of deciding how the company spends its money on what it needs to make required output for there product and when they don't get out what they need to meet there quota they blame the workers! The workers can only produce what the garbage machines produce while in there poor state and condition. I mean really zip ties, duck tape and constantly replacing the same parts sometimes twice or 3 times in a week. None of the machines operate properly manly do to not having the parts needed for the machines to operate at full capacity!

Pros

Great pay, good benefits

Cons

Bad management, horrible HR, no communication, machines in poor condition and it's always the operators fault

Not a great workplace

Very disorganized company and dysfunctional team. Most people were fired shortly after I left. My manager hated working for the company and was not afraid to tell me about it.

good pay

I'm able to learn and move up, Management is typical no matter where you go. Hardest part is being away from your family. But we have Good benefits, good pay and OT. Typical plant life nothing different. Once a year bonus. Can't beat it.

Great Job

Love my job. Training is easy. The co workers help with training and lend a hand. Best place I ever worked for. The benefits package is amazing anyone can advance there

Pros

Great company

Cons

Lot of hours

Horriable place to work do not do it!

MUSCATINE PLANT IS A HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK. the building is falling apart, they wont update their plumping which is falling apart. management is NEVER there. legit worse place ive ever worked in my long life!

What is the best part of working at the company?They're always there if you need themWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?There is no stressWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?I'll mix cultures and it's a factory environment so it's wet dry some areas it all depends what department you're workingWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy you always on your feet but you get your brakes and they make sure you get your brakes and if you get tired and need a break or need to walk off for a minute to take a breather they're willing to cover you this company will have your back no matter what

Its factory work

Its good money if thats what your looking for. But there is a price to pay. Sometimes you have to burn all your vacation or work other shifts. But there is overtime that is heavily taxed

Pros

Money

Cons

Horrible insurance, no pension, no leadership, non-competitive pay.

Our health insurance is worse then car insurance it pay only preventative care. We have no pension and we received a 1.9 % raise in a year with 8% inflation. Our leadership is nothing but paper pushers and HR is less than worthless. There’s no innovation, no continuous improvement and the product quality is very very poor. It’s cheaply mad with powders and oil. I’ve been at Kraft 20 years and its not a company to retire from anymore. Our turnover is 11% and it’s not just new hires.

Pros

Cons

Health insurance, management, Hr, product quality.

Good place to work if you want to actually work hard.

I liked working for this company. It wasn't hard work but it was way easier to move up in the company if you tried hard at your job. The duties and rules were fair in my eyes and the pay was good.

Terrible workplace for all

The managers during my tenure were to busy for any concerns I would have and the fellow staff were a prickly bunch for sure. Schedule is crazy and overtime is mandatory.

Marketing & Sales

Depending on the team, work life balance really varies. HR is disorganized and does not communicate information in a timely/ effective manner - feels like a hinderance to growth. I have loved some of my managers - saving graces at the company.

Firm and friendly work place!

Firm but friendly. Being a Food Processing company, there are strict requirements and any violations are not tolerated.Competitive pay and excellent benefits.

Don’t bother

This place is a joke from the top down. Heaven forbid a worthless union employee actually do their job. Not to mention incompetent “leadership” from supervisors who play favoritism. Pretty sure half of the coshocton plant are inbred.

Alot of drama , bad management, to many chiefs...chiefs and don't care about employees just their numbers

Bosses make decisions without knowing or have done the job, don't ask or listen to workers...they want you to work with them but won't with you...never have a steady shift or job...no employees perks...need to treat people equally and on their production...

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Money

Forget your personal life

HR has no regard for your personal life whatsoever. Management is an absolute joke, and doesn't know what's going on half the time. They can't get enough supplies in to actually run anything, so you spend 12hrs doing the most mind numbing tasks. They'll keep on employees who aggressively threaten others or don't catch on to any of the processes, but will treat their hard working employees like garbage the second they try to do something for themselves or have something going on in their lives. You can choose your mental health or you can choose Kraft, but you can't have both. This place feels like a prison, except I assume actual inmates get more respect than HR/management give here. What a joke this place is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.5
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight