Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 2,021 reviews matching the search See all 2,873 reviews
Fast paced, focus on your quality
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJune 15, 2018
Enjoy working their. Management should be more organized. Pay is good. Company main focused is on production and quality and safety. Need to know basic math reading and production skills.
Cone Hanger (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJune 13, 2018
It's a place to work depending on your job title it could be stressful are yu could enjoy your time there. For me I enjoyed it I mean the work was hard but I'm a hard worker if I could go back Nd change how things was I would go back Nd be there today
Equipment Operator
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 12, 2018
I enjoyed working for Kraft however things changed when Heinz bought Kraft. Morale went down, cost of benefits went up, and they stopped contributing to the pension.
decent place to work for the money but the policies and inforcement are a joke.
Processor (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 12, 2018
I feel the overall this is a good job but can be very very frustrating with the turnover rate and forced overtime. Also the policies that are sometimes lightly enforced for some but other times get someone fired can be very aggravating. It is almost impossible to contact HR about anything and that is also very frustrating.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Frustrating working conditions
Dont do it
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Massillon, OHJune 12, 2018
Pays stinks they work you like dogs Union stinks it takes 4 years to get full rate on your pay. If you have to have a job they'll hire you but just use it as a stepping stone until something better comes along
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Pay, insurance
Family and friendly environment
Sanitation Lead Machine Technician (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJune 11, 2018
My typical day at Kraft get my work order, troubleshoot equipment, clean repair or replacement the format 1500 slicing machine. In this role I learned managerial skills, safety representative and first responder was also skills I learned in this role.
Pros
Great pay, great training and room for advancement
Cons
They discontinued paying for college course
A wonderful place of business with lots of changes
Utilities Operator (Current Employee) –  Champaign, IL 61821June 11, 2018
A growing company for individual living in the Champaign County area. The company is always developing into a better and promising work environment. Safety is a must and is key to everything you do. Teamwork is essential and rewarding when it’s applied and done correctly. Overall- great place to work at.
Pros
Leave site for lunch (if you wish). Cafeteria is included great food to select from.
Cons
Benefits went from outstanding to not-so-great
Ownership
Leader (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 8, 2018
You won’t find a place where you own your results. Opportunity to learn and grow beyond any other company. Turnover is no different than other places, the truth is the market is hot!
Pros
Focus, results oriented, open-minded
Cons
Work hours
I worked for Kraft Foods
Cust. Category Mgr Coord Admin Assist (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJune 7, 2018
I worked for Kraft Foods. I started as an Admin. Assist. & ened my career with Customer Category Coordinator. I was allowed to apply for other roles within the company. I supported a lot of different type of people from Merchandisers to company Executives. I also worked for different vendors within Kraft. I was on the Fleming, SuperValu and Target teams. I learned their company websites and the way they conducted business.
Best Career Job I've Ever Had
Buyer 1 MRO - Maxwell House Coffee Division (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 6, 2018
Excellent work environment; Excellent Benefits; Competitive Wages; Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities; Strong Customer Service Focus; Strive for Right the First Time;
Great company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  East Hanover, NJJune 6, 2018
Fun and fast paced. Always on the go with some stress. Easy to meet target sales numbers and teammates always willing to help. Management on point and very professional!
Pros
Company car
Very stressful
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Massillon, OHJune 6, 2018
Very poor management that doesn't know how to communicate with the workplace. To many layoffs not enough hours. Have a union that doesn't stick up for you.
As bad as it gets - stay away at all costs
Procurement (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 5, 2018
Kraft Heinz is, by far, the most toxic business I've ever worked for. A few examples:

-Overall compensation looks competitive until you realize that bonuses are tied to nearly unattainable goals.

-Management is not at all receptive to teams needs.

-Turnover is constant, and nearly everything is a broken mess due to this lack of continuity.

-Sycophants and short-term thinkers are not only tolerated but encouraged.

-The company is playing defense on most of its consumption categories as tastes change. Leadership pledges commitment to innovation, but then refuses to invest sufficiently in it.

-The sheer workload is immense. Most functions endure at least 10-hour days and will still find themselves behind.

-A select few will get promoted quickly, but this is more so because of astronomical turnover than meritocracy.

I would exhaust all other options before considering Kraft Heinz.
Pros
Opportunities for advancement
Cons
Work-life balance, turnover, culture toxicity, leadership
Fast paced and friendly office environment to work in.
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 5, 2018
I supported a Vice President of the Southeast Region for headquarter sales. A typical day at work would include running reports, making travel arrangements, managing managers calendar, coordinating meetings, I learned to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines. I learned several Kraft systems. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with a great group of people and learning new tasks. The hardest part of my job was leaving great people.
good people, good pay
Equipment Cleaner (Current Employee) –  New Ulm, MN 56073June 5, 2018
The work is a little boring and there isn't any room for advancement but the people you work with are pretty fun and management for the most part is very understanding/supportive (this is on a plant wide basis NOT company wide - I have heard horror stories from other plants and upper upper management)
Pros
livable wages, good benefits, good people
Cons
you can tell that change for the worse is coming, our CEO is known for destroying the work life of companies they buy
Do more with less every year.
Senior Lead (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 5, 2018
Again, expects more with less. Was a great company to work for years ago. Things looked up when purchased by Heinz. However, since the Kraft Heinz merger, just wanna find something new.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Work the life out of you
Not a great place to work for.
Sanitation Specialist / Production (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 4, 2018
Management was good at the beginning but, then became poor because they changed it about three times while I was there. Mostly for the lock of communication, responsibility, and lock of knowledge in their field. I enjoyed at the beginning but, I ended doing the work of 2 people by myself. Workplace culture low.
Pros
They allowed employees to sample the food.
Cons
Bad management and a lot of miscommunication between supervisors.
Class B
Class B associate (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILJune 3, 2018
A typical day a Kraft would include very fast paced work. You must be quick on your feet. You might have two people doing a four person job, so you have to make up for the other two missing people. The hardest part of the job is getting a hang of things in the beginning. Once you get a hang of things, everything else is fairly simple.
over all production
Maintenance Utilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Coshocton, OHJune 2, 2018
Just about the best place in town to work not bad insurance and benifits work 12 hr shifts three days a week. about six hundred fifty people work here.
Pros
benifits
Cons
could pay more
Overall best workplace
Project Manager and Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  USMay 31, 2018
best place to learn retailing fundamentals and reporting technologies. Heinz invests in professional development and advance technologies. Managers were supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss