Kraft Heinz Company

United States2,859 reviews
Found 2,859 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Kraft Heinz Company selected this as a representative review
Productive, busy and very competitive and it comes to running the lines
I really do like my job. I have always wanted to work for this company. The pace in the factory is very high skilled. You learn a lot from working on multiple lines that are not the same and running different products
Official response from Kraft Heinz Company
February 1, 2019
Thank you for leaving your feedback. I am glad to hear you are finding your time rewarding at KHC. We value your contribution. - Elizabeth
Not good since Heinz took over
Heinz ruined everything that was for the employee. They took away so many benefits and made it a stale dry environment. The insurance was terrible and fringe benefits were removed
Mixed Feelings
I actually loved my job when I was there. The problem I had was that when it came time to hire me on permanently from the temp service they procrastinated for months and had every excuse in the book. I don’t feel that people actually care about their jobs there. Some of the men are very disrespectful.
Works in the cold, decent hours, cafeteria available, smoking areas,very safe
ten and a half hour shifts. multiple positions within the factory, Union. cold environment, cares about quality, safe environment. decent pay, five shifts available at varying times to accommodate your schedule
It's a Job
You can make money but you'll have no life. There is no flexibility in scheduling and there a huge turn over rate. In the last 5 year there has been at less 8000-10000 people that have quit or got fired. They have never had a full staff which is supposed to be around 700 people for the plant.
Their is no respect
Working here has taken away my self-esteem. I’m not supported, people say terrible things about me and my co-workers in front of everyone. It’s toxic and I’m looking for a new job but it’s hard because of the work dumped on me making it difficult to find the time needed. I am looking and will get out ASAP! It’s a toxic environment and so many people are miserable.
Is Kraft for you?
This begin one of my labor demanding jobs, which was bad considering the pay, which is excellent by the way. Especially when moving up in rank. Hard work pays off.
It is a place where you learn fast and gain a ton of responsibility - but it is an intense work environment, with recently slower growth
It is a great place to learn extremely quickly about the CPG industry and gain a ton of responsibility - the structure is super lean, so I mean a ton of responsibility. However, they have recently slowed down promotion rates.

On the flip side, they don't really prioritize work life balance and don't have many benefits.
Overall good place
Every job has it perks ... but sometimes work can become your 2nd family ... a good place to work overall just like the good phrase go.. work is work so
Management was not great. The work flow was iffy on days.
Management showed favoritisms to certain works . Even when those works wasn’t doing there jobs. It’s a steady paste job. The pay differs so u thats great. They also offer many other jobs opportunities.
I liked it there
It was a great place to work the people were friendly and it was a good experiencei would direct any one to work there my benefits were really good and well worth it for sure
Pros
Good money
Cons
It’s cold
Good job
Loved working there amazing people they will work with you on the hours you need and if u have any problems they are always there to help and very friendly
Great benefit & pay. Overnight shift was tough
Equal opportunity work place with Great benefit & pay, but working the overnight 12 hours shift for over 5 years was very tough & challenging to have a normal family life.
Good pay but thats it!
Fast paced hot work environment. Management is a buddy system. If your not their drinking buddy you are gonna get treated like garbage. Good pay but thats really it. Terrible morale. employees are treated like slaves. and management are mostly bullies toward the general employee. overall terrible place to work. LOOK ELSEWHERE!
Out the window
Home of the back stabbing culture. Long hours and a weaponized performance system. Poor management and it goes on and on. It's a very hostile word environment.
Used to be good
Used to be a great place to work. Now the culture has changed so much it is unenjoyable. Management is sneaky and unwilling to accept any ideas or thoughts from employees.
fun workplace good people around me
a typical day at work was meeting employees in a morning meeting before starting the day giving them updates on the company I learned how to comunicate with personal at the company and to make sure customers received there orders and production schedule was complete for manufacturing on time was part of management group had a weekly meeting to discuss what employees and other areas where discussion for all of us to be on the same page the hardest part was production schedule and freight to insure employees had the right items to manufactor and customers received orders on time and complete the most enjoyable was working with others and getting orders out to customers on time
Questionable hiring practices
They obviously don't hire older workers regardless of how well qualified they are for the job posted. Hiring practice is
questionable questionable
Impossible to have any life outside of work
If you have no life or family then this place is great to work for. When they hire new employees they are misled by telling them it’s a 5 day work week with “some overtime” The reality of the matter is every week is a 6-7 day work week with mandatory 4 12 hour days and the rest being 8 hours days. The work week is at least 65 hours. On Monday you may be told as long as numbers are hit weekend work won’t be needed, but then on Friday once numbers are close to being hit management will add more production to where weekend work will have to happen
It's easy to get caught up in unnecessary drama and HR punishes you for reporting. You work long hours no time for family and friends.
It's a good job if you like long hours being cold and lots of drama. You get worked literally to death. No social life. They don't care they fire you and replace you just as fast. Seniority don't mean nothing.
Not a good place to work!
Not a good place to work, no flexibility, supervisors/managers, HR don’t care about workers. You have to work 6-7 days a week, while working 12 hr shifts, come in 4 hours early or stay 4 hours after shift. Whenever they call you. Not understanding of any medical conditions, favoritisms is one of the top issues and management of all levels let it ride.
Pros
Okay pay.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K
1.2K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Kraft Heinz Company.