Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Found 2,286 reviews matching the search See all 3,205 reviews
Review of Kraft Foods as an employer
Supply Chain Coordinator (CSCII) (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 11, 2018
The typical day of work started around 7am and ran until around 5 or 530 because of the account I had. My manager was great. I learned a great deal about moving Kraft Foods all over this country and how difficult it can be logistically to ensure case fill rate is properly upheld from production and delivered soundly at the customer warehouse. CPG culture and busy days were prevalent and made the job difficult at times, but the most enjoyable parts of the job were my co-workers.
Pros
pay was high in an area of lowered income
Cons
salaried employment made hours long and with no additional pay
l did like the pay but not job
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 10, 2018
work sucked because people sometimes didn't do what they were suppose to do at the end of there shift so you had to pick up what they left and management act like sometimes they were blind to curtain things and the most enjoyable thing was when l got off work.
Pros
free food
Cons
not enough help
Don’t work here
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXDecember 10, 2018
Don’t waster your time. They work you into the ground for $9.50 an hour and if they’re slow you will get laid off. The bosses are mean, you are just a number there. Full time workers are rude and pushy. If they feel like you don’t know a lot they’ll take advantage of you when it comes to the hard work and breaks.
Pros
You get a paycheck
Cons
You’re a slave
It is a good place to work for.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 9, 2018
It is a family company that we are working as a team in order to achieve the goal for the year. We have bonuses around March of each year for our hard work. We valued quality and safety food products that we strive in every way we do.
Jefe comercial
LIENCIADO EN ADMNISTRACION (Former Employee) –  VENEZUELADecember 8, 2018
Establecerrme en una solida organizacion, que me ofrezca excelentes oportunidades de desarrollo hacia posiciones relevantes; involucrandome en todas las actividades concernientes al mercadeo, y al mismo tiempo poner a prueba mis habilidades y conocimientos para ser parte activa del desarrollo positivo de la empresa.
Pros
Licenciado en administracion mencion mercadeo
Terrible
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IADecember 8, 2018
The supervisors can do what they want and talk to employees any kind of way and management doesn’t do anything about it . The third shift supervisors are horrible . They need to hire new supervisors for that shift . They don’t know anything about the jobs they make terrible decisions they play favoritism. The make it a hostile working environment.
Cons
Supervisors
Hard work
Misalliance Worker (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILDecember 8, 2018
Blowing down the pipes and cleaning the different area of the factory,
Moping the floors in the Dryer F area and cleaning up pasta spills.
How to get all of my work done within the allowed time.
Sometimes easy to talk with, if we don't have a deadline to meet.
All different culture.
Working in all the dust and coming home real dirty each day.
Working with the the different machine.
Pros
Good paying job.
Cons
Lots of walking.
good clean place to work
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHDecember 7, 2018
fast pace, good pay, management willing to help, clean place to work. hours are not bad. Family oriented, understanding. good benefits once hired on as a full time emloyee
Trust no one
Sanitation Technician (Former Employee) –  New Ulm, MN 56073December 5, 2018
Typical day involved my supervisor starting and spreading rumors about me because she simply didn't like me. If you want to "climb the ladder" you had to find ways to get other people fired or get special treatment for the management team.
job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCDecember 5, 2018
i worked on the raw side the smell is horrible but you do get used to it. it was a 45 min drive for me the hardest part was loading the machine in between batches preparing for the next the enjoyable part was the people and getting discounts for products
Productive and a very frienly place to work at.
Caser/ package cleanup (Former Employee) –  Ontario, ORDecember 3, 2018
I love working at kraft/heinz foods. They were always very friendly and caring to me. I learned a lot working for them. And hope to work for them again someyime
Pros
Excellent and very friendly people to work for and with.
Cons
No cons
A company that needs to be more concerned with employee morale.
Lab Coordinator \ Analysis (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXDecember 2, 2018
Kraft/Heinz used to be a good place to work before Heinz took over. When they took over, they began taking all the benefits we had like retirement, bonuses, cost of living raises....and insurance is more expensive than ever and covers less. They really don't care for the employees.....they just want more.
Good challenging place to work
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 1, 2018
A challenging place to work with good opportunities to learn and grow. I find the politics and bureaucracy still overwhelming here to where it can turn people off. It is common in large organizations and Kraft Heinz is no different.

Intelligent people, good culture, but can be frustrating at times. Overly focused on "staying in the lines" from an IT and creativity perspective. There is a Kraft Heinz way of doing the work and no real option for doing things differently. Almost to a fault is my feeling. We also are have a clique at the top side and you are either in it or not. Little room for disagreement/friction in IT.
Pros
Smart people, OK tools
Cons
Unrealistic work-life balance to achieve as much work with as little funding, Bureaucracy still exists despite 3G
work
Production Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Fremont, OHNovember 30, 2018
It is a different working environment to work at. Definitely not like other facilities. You just have to find the good with the bad and make the best of it. Go to work mind your business do your job.
Pros
Great pay, good benefits
Cons
You literally live there 12 hr shifts 6-7days
Good work enviroment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Kirksville, MONovember 26, 2018
Good supervisor and people a great company to work for and able to advance in management being able to learn different types of areas in the job place
Pros
Some slow days
Cons
Short breaks
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IANovember 24, 2018
Good place to work. Pay was competitive with other companies. Good health insurance, including eye and dental.I received six weeks payed vacations. Reliable job, never got layed off in thirty years of service Was always treat with respect
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Always work Saturdays
You have no life here
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IANovember 22, 2018
This plant was not good to work for. You never knew what hours or shift you would be working on the weekends. Production workers had to call everyday to see what shift they were working that day, it could have need 1st, 2nd, 3rd, you'd never know day to day.
Fast pace ,going from store to store building displays, and stock.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2018
Stocked crackers, communicated with management and receivers every time that I entered a store..
Built displays, continuous inventory control and communicated with my management on a regular basis.
Pros
Bi weekly gas vouchers. Open door policy
Cons
Car problems, bad store management
No communication
catalyst CLERK SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCNovember 21, 2018
Not knowing what you will be doing that day never plan anything management don't know how to talk to you there's no work place code the hardest part of this job was knowing what time you went in but never knew your time to get off what I like most about this job was laughing with my peers
Pros
employee store
Cons
short breaks
Sr. Sanitation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCNovember 13, 2018
Friendly, productive and competitive environment. Grow is widely promoted. Work-Life balance need a little more work when it comes to management roles.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.

51K
41K

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss