Kraft Heinz Company Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 810 reviews matching the search See all 3,480 reviews
Featured review
Kraft Heinz Company selected this as a representative review
Productive, busy and very competitive and it comes to running the lines
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 30, 2019
I really do like my job. I have always wanted to work for this company. The pace in the factory is very high skilled. You learn a lot from working on multiple lines that are not the same and running different products
Hard work but good money
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee) –  Kendallville, INJuly 19, 2019
I went through a temp service which can be hard to level up from, but the work is decent and everyone is friendly. Overtime can be a killer but is worth it!
Not a place to stay
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2019
Pros:
- learn things around quickly because there is no training

Cons:
- unfairness between teams
- no play clarity
- glass ceiling
- no pay raise
Productive and fun workplace.
Blender Deck Operator/Process Cook (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILJuly 17, 2019
There's always room for advancement. You're given the opportunity to bid on jobs, after you've met requirements. Management can be a little demanding, at times, but will still work with you.
Kraft Heinz
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Muscatine, IAJuly 17, 2019
I love this company, I have been working here for four years now going to my five years. They pay good and the jobs are easy to do. The management are good 👍 too
I love working here until I retire. But the only problem I got with them is the work schedule, they can change ur work schedule at anytime and sometimes force you to work weekends if you have low seniority
They Changed
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJuly 11, 2019
It was a great place to work when it was Loius Rich... They changed to many things when Heinz came in... They went to getting paid bi-weekly and the money wasn't adding up the same... What I was making in one week was maybe $250 dollars less than what I was making in two weeks... That' wasn't adding up to me, so I left...
Stressful, overworked, and underpaid
Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 4, 2019
Kraft Heinz is a high paced, cut throat environment. The company goal is to pay as little as possible while squeezing the workforce to turn out results while they are constantly cutting people.
Benefits
Cons
Stress
Excellent working environment
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJune 26, 2019
Great working place. Excellent benefits. Great managers. Job offers job security and great work life balance. the pay for entry level jobs could be better, but once you start getting raises it's great!
It's a very good place to to be in great competitive wages great communication between other coworkers
Kraft Heinz Foods (Current Employee) –  In Eldridge Iowa on Enterprise WayJune 25, 2019
It's a great facility work at great people to get along with we learn all the trades of 3rd and how to pack Meat Processing secure-line and rotating being able to help one another work as a team so it's a great facility working
Pros
On their products for Lunchables they offered a good deal for us to get discount for work facility
Cons
15-minute breaks half an hour break and another 15-minute breaks wasn't too bad standard
Productive and good work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJune 23, 2019
Very good place to work, and also has alot of benefits and 401k etc . I recommend anyone to work here . Good staff and management . Good hours and pay
Pros
Good break times
Cons
Sometimes u don't know when you're getting off
I worked in the back and it was fun long as everybody got they work done
Jack Driver (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJune 22, 2019
Working at Kraft was stressing but it was also a good place to work everybody got along the pay was good I didn’t like how they would handle somethings but hey it’s a job.
Pros
We got to leave own break
Cons
The breaks was sort and could be longer
no job security, lack of accoutability
Quality Assurance Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 19, 2019
Shift work creates environment of lack of quality & accountability because each shift passes blame to other shifts. 12 hour shifts consumes life, making life outside of work challenging. Communication between shifts is minimal. Overnight shifts lack good leadership. Long-term employees fight changes in procedure and culture and are not willing to help train new employees., .
Pros
good compensation
Cons
no teamwork between shifts
Nice place to work
Grader (Former Employee) –  Newberry,SCJune 12, 2019
Nice place to work, but sometimes can be a little stressful working there. Meanwhile, the employers can be a little difficult to, but other than that the pay is good.
Their benefits a great!!!
Stacker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJune 10, 2019
I liked working for Kraft because of there benefits. They had order. Kraft also checked on there employees. You could always get as much as overtime as you please. The hours waa ok. And the days I worked was ok as well mon-thr 10 hours I liked.
Easygoing atmosphere but must meet production
Relief Operator (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCJune 6, 2019
Production based atmosphere and very self manageable with little supervision unless your working on the line. Flexible shift opportunities with lots of overtime.
Pros
Cold environment
Cons
Longs hours
Productive place to work and make a great living
Aseptic Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, OHJune 3, 2019
A good place to work. The pay is pretty good. Benefits are really good. You may work 8-12 hours maybe more depending on the situation. They work a lot of weekends.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
May not always get the weekend off
Great place to stack paper
Machine operator/ line leader (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCMay 31, 2019
Great place to work if u want money. Great career opportunity. Great chance for advancement. Long hours sometimes up to 19 hours a day. Only worked 3 days a week though on weekends
Pros
Money, hours
Cons
Too long
Needs improvement
Filler Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAMay 29, 2019
The compensation is above average for the area, but management and employee moral has gone downhill in recent years. The changes have adversely affected both employee moral, and (at times) product quality.
Great for money, bad for Time
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXMay 24, 2019
Company wants you to work 6-7 day weeks while the lines are running and then expects you to come in on your 1 day off to do repair work. Would recommend if looking for lots of overtime.
Pros
Overtime, Benifits, Company Store
Cons
No Spare Time, Management
Not a fun place to work too much stress
I trim fat from around Turkey breast (Current Employee) –  Newberry, SCMay 23, 2019
I don't like working at Kraft Heinz they don't pay enough money they work us six days 12 hour shifts we don't have time for our family we are on the point system that we can't miss days if we do we lose have a job we go in at 6:30 in the morning it might be 6:30 in the morning it my be 6:30,7:30 are 8: 30 are nine before we get off and I live in Greenwood have to get home at different times and don't have a good 8 hours between our shift and we have to get up and go right back down there road so we don't have time for our life our family our kids our grandkids or no one else I think it's time for me to find a new career so I can work my last 10 and 1/2 years out somewhere where I can be comfortable and stress-free
Overtime galore
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Kendallville, INMay 23, 2019
Work/life balance was horrible. The overtime was never ending, and half the time it was forced at the last minute. The company never has money to put back into the equipment, so you are always dealing with breakdowns and down time. The head office took away all the things that were good about working there, the company picnic, retirement gifts, anniversary gifts, even turkeys or hams at Christmas.
Pros
Pretty good money
Cons
Tons of mandatory overtime, absenteeism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K
41.1K

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight