Kraken Digital Asset Exchange

Working at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

micro-management

They are doing a good job in micro-managing employees. They want perfect employees. You need to be super productive, client oriented, know all the technical KYC stuff, make no mistake, in order to earn a work shift schedule that you want.

What is the best part of working at the company?Amazing culture and super comfortable to work at. Incredibly inclusive and friendly remote work environment.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The industry it’s in. Anyone who knows cryptocurrency knows the instability of the market conditions.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Inclusive, diverse, friendly, caring, promising, ethical.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Remote work - Reviewing accounts, completing ticket work via support software.

Kraken Digital Asset Exchange insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Average experience; fast changing environment with a lot of dysfunction

My time there was average. I came in a time where the company was struggling to keep up with the workload. Didn’t get much training and had to learn on my own most of the time.

Pros

Schedule; remote

Cons

Bad management, pay, dysfunctional

It's Product Mgmt

I work with a dedicated team of developers who work well together as we look to achieve our goals. The opportunity to work remotely makes a large impact.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits