Krasdale Foods Employee Reviews

Nice work place, great benefits
Accounts Payables clerk (Former Employee) –  West Harrison, NYJuly 11, 2018
Temp position Interesting work, very nice people, unfortunately there pay scale was quite low which lead to my departure. Professional atmosphere, great benefits.
Pros
Food perts
Cons
Low salaries
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 20, 2018
At Krasdale every one fights for power. I really don’t have much to say about this plac. They say they give you the tools to make your own decisions but they don’t really mean it. Everything is micro managed.
Cons
Salary is bad
Unprofessional
Warehouse Selector (Current Employee) –  400 Food DriveDecember 13, 2018
Don't come here expecting that you will have the job. These ppl fire and hire every 2 weeks just to keep the company going. They make up stories as they go.
Pros
Management corrupted
Cons
Need more break time
I did not enjoy the work environment there.
Distribution & Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 23, 2018
It was a very stressful area. Managers showed favorites. Highly stressful. Cut throat work place . Nepotism of yiy van hey pass that. Then maybe you can survive working there....
Pros
401k. Vacations.
Cons
Too many to list
its ok to work
Selector/Loader (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 15, 2018
fast pace, hard work, some times over working. its a alright place to work i would not have left if i did not have to relocate. its just the way management treat their employees is no good
Pros
good pay
Cons
management attitude
Not fun
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  600 food center drive BX N.Y 10473August 6, 2018
When I first started working fore them in 1987 it was okay 2012 it was not good under new management and now with new administration no respect fore drive
Pros
Drive and eat 10 min
Krasdale
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 20, 2018
Great experience working with krasdale foods ive built a larger experience and better understanding of the functions of being in a big based factory working there
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Mandatory overtime
Excellent!
ADVERTISING COMPUTER ARTIST (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 18, 2016
It is busy working on deadline! Which was a good thing. High paced, I did it for twenty years! I was paid hourly for a 40 hour week. My review was each year and I got high to excellent reviews. I learned a great deal from my Managers technically as well as interpersonally. My co-workers were diligent, friendly. The hardest part of the job was when someone was out sick. I took on the extra workload sometimes, it was okay. I don't mind that, that dissipates the routine. The most enjoyable part was getting rewarded through different benefits the company culture gave out. We all benefited from food to merchandising promos to tickets to sporting events!
Pros
The creative atmosphere and friendships.
Cons
Corporate setting, very cold, cut and dry if you don't hustle or shine.
I would love to go back to work for them if at all possible.
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 24, 2018
Working for krasdale was a wonderful experience.. I enjoyed my time there and dealing with the customers especially. Dealing with the customers and assisting them when ever necessary in solving certain issues, such as incomplete orders or receiving orders that did not belong to them.
Pros
excellent bebefits, friendly co-workers, and relaxed invironment.
Cons
everyday there seemed to be a problem with my customers deliveries, either it was incomplete or they received someone elses' order, lack of communication with warehouse concerning customer orders.05
quick paced job with lots of heavy lifting
Selector (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 1, 2018
Quick paced with counting of outputs per staff member. Job can be stressful. Work time is divided into three shifts which provides flexibility with schedules
time to move on
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 23, 2012
typical day at work is set my self up with my cleaning tools get my work list and begin cleaning up garbbage spills all types of trash i have learned team work at times we must work together to get the job done management is on top of things and works with us co-workers are all team players we all work well together can get so buys at times my co-works are my family that i am happy to see each day
Pros
full benefits
Cons
money could be more
Fast Pace Environment
Sanitation Worker / Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 23, 2018
Bad Managers
Place Dirty
Injury Prone Location
Heavy Lifting
Bad Manager Communication Skills
Overwork Employees
3 Work Shifts With Last Minute Mandatory Overtime
Pros
Skills
Cons
Nothing To Learn
Inventory Management / Returns Clerk (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 11, 2017
it is a great place to work can always talk to management . loss prevention is really strict so it does not make sense if to lose a great job and benefits over a dollar candy bar
Manager protects "buddies"
Mainframe Operator, Print Operator (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYDecember 21, 2017
I was supposed to be part of team, but found some members of the "team" were simply doing the minimum amount of work to get by. Frustrated, I confronted those individuals; They complained to the manager, and I was terminated because I was "too abrasive" with my co-workers.
for almost ten years I kept record performance, productivity and attendance. Furthermore, I quickly assimilated more duties, while the manager used the "complaints" not to promote me.
The manager decided to terminate my employment instead of addressing the real issue, which was incompetence/laziness by some co-workers.
Pros
People in other departments are friendly
Cons
Office politics, manager ignores incompetence and laziness as long as you get along with the "boys"
Returns Clerk (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYApril 11, 2017
productive great place to wrok
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 2, 2013
Loved this job fast pace an great place to work benefits where great very challening. fun great people to work with miss it alot cause of lay off would go back.
Pros
one hour breaks
Cons
love the over time
System Operator
Systems Operator (Former Employee) –  West Harrison, NY 10604March 3, 2018
My responsibilities included the steady flow of incoming traffic of orders and verifying they process completed normally. Focusing on the system flow of many partitions and all jobs processing in each partition was steady. Any issues with any given process I needed to report to the next tier and verify it was fixed and completed normally.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Travelling and tolls
very good
Accounting/Accounts Payable clerk (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYNovember 17, 2015
I really like working with Krasdale but looking to go out to improve myself, i need to make a higher salary. The company gives opportunity to all people.
Not good
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 5, 2017
Not good place to work. Management poor in communication. Air quality is poor and Union is even worst than the company. Pay is not good at all, you work harder than the pay.
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Short breaks, low pay and poor supervisor.
Unprofessional
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 24, 2018
I worked in the order board section in the Bronx & it was a easy job but very stressful on demand. Great job for older people who can deal with the madness. Management is corrupted that’s why everyone leaves.
Pros
5 hrs
Cons
No 15 min break