Kreysler & Associates Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 26 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Kreysler & Associates has been leading the way in the use of composite materials in construction since its establishment in 1982. Born out of the high performance boat industry, the company was founded to bring proven marine materials and techniques to the construction industry. What started out as a modest venture has become an internationally recognized enterprise known for its innovation, creativity and craftsmanship.
You’re seeing all 8 jobs at Kreysler & Associates because we can’t find any available jobs at Kreysler & Associates close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 179 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Production & Manufacturing
K&A had to expand quickly for a new project. That meant hiring, training, research&development, and creating new standards all during a pandemic. It is not like working for an established corporation that has a perfect workbook/answer for everything. The process changes, the product changes, but it keeps it interesting. Supply chain issues are hurting us like everyone else, but management actively makes sure everyone has what they need. They also hire friendly people, which can make or break a job. We work hard, joke about the crazy days, and just keep pushing forward to get this project done together.
This company is not a good company at all to work for. They don't pay you what your worth and everyone at the Vallejo building is rude. If u need a quick dollar this is a job for a few months they will burn you out with working here
This is not a place to work for anyone that has a backbone. They do not care about you at all and will throw you under the bus if that means they will be ok. Run away from the place at all cost
A great career and understanding mangment who really show appreciation for other workers I continue to look back at my time there and remember enjoying everyday working.
I won't date myself, but have been with K&A for over 20 years and couldn't be happier. The people are great - like family, and the owner is the best boss I've ever worked for. He genuinely cares for his employees and goes above and beyond for them. The pay is more than fair, and achievements are recognized and rewarded. If you work hard, you will succeed! That being said, attendance and willingness to work are important. If you are ready and willing to work, this is a great place to be.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 17 questions about working at Kreysler & Associates. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Kreysler & Associates employees.
Insights from 15 Indeed users who have interviewed with Kreysler & Associates within the last 5 years.
What experience you have then they put in you a lower paying job.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Kreysler & Associates