Kringle Candle Company

Kringle Candle Company Employee Reviews

The place smells amazing and you will too! Fun job for the lighter skinned people. It is really fun learning the candle making process. Very easy relaxed work but chilly in the winter.
Pros
Best smells, early work day for early birds like me.
Cons
No paid breaks, no paid lunch, no equal opportunity, very little diversity in the workforce, No heat in the winter. Must leave property after exiting.
Good job to start out in a production environment if you have no previous experience. Good coworkers but some management is only concerned about making money and not about employees.
Kringle Candle was very busy over the 4th quarter! I learned a lot about the company history and products. The managers were easy to approach with questions and ideas. Many staff members have worked for the company since its opening 8 years ago. The hardest part of the job was applying discounts into the point of sale system, several promotions run at the same time and are manually entered for each customer. The most enjoyable was working with great people and top notch products made in the United States!
Pros
Great Product and Company Culture
Cons
The job was only seasonal
My fellow sales associates were amazing and fun people however this job offered very few benefits. Sometimes they'd remember to give us our once a month free lunch but it was inconsistent. There was little room for expressing thoughts and ideas on how to improve things on the floor to the management. Anyone above management was almost impossible to get in touch with. The most enjoyable part of the job was my fellow sales associates and the connections we made with one another.
which creates a work overload and a stressful environment. Not a positive work place. The building leaks when it rains and the equipment often breaks.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
I like the company. They have poor management. They need to focus on employee and work balance. They need to have a more positive atmosphere. Upper management causes stress.
Pros
Beautiful products to sell.
Cons
They treat us like babies.
Working in the candle shop was allot of fun. It was fast paced and the management team was there to support you when you needed it. When there were issues the management team would handle it.
Management likes to believe they know how to run the show because of past experiences in different companies but have never taken even a whole day to see how things can even be run, let alone what goals to set for production. They easily and gladly will dispose of an employee in an attempt to save some money and tweak production in an attempt to "improve upon it". A typical work day is standing in one spot and almost entirely just looking for defects.
Pros
four day work week. great co-workers, plenty of extra holidays off
Cons
too many holidays, poor management, nosy coworkers
This Company had the best chance of any to be a huge success. Lots of money but was mismanaged and is slowly falling apart. Owner is inexperienced, and unwilling to listen or learn. He is flighty and unpredictable.
Organization and being a team player is a must. Communications skills, reading and writing charts for candle production and inventory. attention to detail in shipping and candle production.
Pros
free lunch fridays
Cons
management
Production in Candle making, labeling candles, and shipping out candles. I learned a lot about candles and how to make them. I also learned about working together with co-workers. My co-workers were awesome to work with, very friendly.
Pros
Free lunch fridays
Cons
inexperienced management
going to work with "family" like fellow employees. everyday was fun and enjoyable. I learned a lot about candles and how they were made through the process. I also learned computer skills in making of the labels and had small experience on the shipping and receiving end.