KRIST OIL COMPANY Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor management
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Iron River, MiMarch 10, 2018
Poor Management...owners of the company work on fear and intimidation, they will lie straight faced to you. Owners are disrespectful and have a this is the way it is or there's the door attitude. They do not care about anything but themselves. They have a habit of creating drama and discontent with their employees.
Fun place to work if you like dealing with people
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Wabeno, WIJuly 10, 2017
I enjoyed this job. At the time I worked for this organization they did not offer benefits. That may be different now. I would work for this company again if the opportunity and pay was available.
Pros
people oriented, steady work
Cons
low pay and little to no benefits
fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chassell, MIMarch 8, 2017
Waiting on customers, paper work and computer skills, the hardest part of the job is making sure you have no gas drive offs. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of the customers.
Pros
free fountain pop
Cons
no breaks
Enjoyed working with public
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MI hurley wiDecember 15, 2016
Some days were long due to winter months salting shoveling chopping ect. I learned a lot working for Krist Oil. I got along with my co-workers did a lot of training over the years. There wasn't anything hard about my job.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Poor hours
Easy first job
Gas Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Oconto, WIApril 27, 2015
Kept the gas station clean and organized. Stocked the entire store. Prepared baked goods for the following day. Worked the cash register. Gave customers directions. Checked IDs for everyone with a tobacco or alcohol purchase. Made frequent safe drops. Balanced the draw at the end of the night. Accurately counted the safe and the deposit after every shift.
enjoyed customer base!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Iron River, MIJune 28, 2013
Over all good employer. Resigned position for personal reasons, would work again for this company. The hardest part of this position was working with their timeline, as in closing of store. Given 10 minutes to do 25 minutes bare minimum of work.
Pros
supervisor was excellant
Cons
no breaks
managed a small town convienent store
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Wabeno, WIMay 8, 2013
Performed general duties of small business management such as staffing, inventory, bank deposits, etc. Co-workers are very young and unreliable, which is what I find the cost difficult part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the customers.
Pros
flexible
Cons
worked weekends, staff retention low